24 August 2010

J.K. Beck is the author of  the brand new The Shadow Keepers paranormal romance series and I was fortunate enough to review the first book in the series last week. WHEN BLOOD CALLS (read my 4/5 bat review HERE) which will be published on August 31, 2010, established a fascinating supernatural world built around detailed ancient political system of justice.  Suspenseful, romantic, and full of darkly sexy characters.  J.K. was kind enough to stop by today and giveaway a copy of the next book in the series: WHEN PLEASURE RULES. See details below & it is open internationally. 

image

by
J.K. Beck

I’m so excited to guest blogging here at ATUF—and getting the chance to talk about my new series, the Shadow Keepers, the first of which (WHEN BLOOD CALLS) is hitting shelves next week! Before I sat down to write this guest post, I batted around a few ideas as to what I could write about, but since the hero of the first book, Lucius Dragos, is a vampire, I thought I’d talk about that truly defining vampire moment: the bite.

It’s dangerous. It’s deadly. And, yeah, it can be sensual, sexy, downright seductive.

Or it can kill.

That’s one hell of a dichotomy, and I think that’s part of what makes vampire heroes so alluring. I’ve been asking about vamps as heroes a lot lately, polling online friends and asking questions in blogs, and while their power, inevitable broodishness, and danger in a taming-of-the-beast way has come up, no one has specifically addressed the allure of the bite. But that has to be part of it, don’t you think? The heady sense of knowing that our heroine is cozying up to danger—that she’s courting death itself, but in the end we know that she’s going to win, because this vamp is our hero, and in the end the hero isn’t going to hurt her. Even with the bite—even if he changes her—somehow, someway, they’re both going to save each other.

It’s dark and deadly and romantic, harkening back to the same primal need to face and conquer fear and danger that (I think) once made gothic novels so incredibly popular. Vampire romances are, in fact, the new gothics. At least, that’s my un-researched hypothesis, but I don’t think it’s half bad.

Of course, once a vampire bites you, the legend of course is that you’re under his spell. And I’m going to use that as a rather inelegant segue into my books—because that really is how I feel about this series. I got bit, I got sucked in…and I’m loving it.

The fact is, I was playing around with an entirely different—and significantly less dark/ edgy—idea for a paranormal series, when this idea smacked me in the head one day. At from that moment on, that other idea was all but forgotten. I banged out the proposal for WHEN BLOOD CALLS. I put together a synopsis outlining the way the world worked, harkening back to the Covenant—ancient laws that govern the shadow world, laws that are enforced by the PEC, the Preternatural Enforcement Coalition. Characters formed, or more accurately, they introduced themselves by popping straight into my stories. And they still are. It’s heady and exciting and I’m loving it.

You know how authors sometimes say they’ve been bit by the writing bug? It’s true. And when they’re writing about vampires, it’s that much more accurate.

Here’s a short excerpt from WHEN BLOOD CALLS—it’s not a biting scene, but I hope you enjoy!

image


     Quai laid the long, black coat on a nearby metal desk, and the  sight of Luke without his coat caught Sara’s attention in ways that had her feeling decidedly unprosecutorial. 
      In her apartment, he had not taken it off, though she'd been stripped almost bare.  The memory teased her, and she watched with unabashed fascination as Luke now stood in shirtsleeves, his biceps straining under black cotton.
     He was powerful.
     He was dangerous.

     And tonight, he'd held her close, comforting her, protecting her even in her dreams. 
     "Keep looking," he said, making her jump.  "Perhaps you'll see something in me you didn't see before."
     "I was thinking," she said.  "Not looking."
     "About me?"  That generous mouth barely moved, but even so, she had the impression that he was smiling at her.  Once again, she had to push back a wave of surprise at the utter incongruity of it all.  He was in prison, for Christ's sake.  His shirt pulled up to reveal an achingly familiar torso, over which was strapped a device that could have killed him only moments prior.  And yet he was standing tall and commanding, the room filled with the essence, the power, of Lucius Dragos. 
     "Ah, then," he said, knowingly.  "It was about me."
     To her utter mortification, Quai took that moment to swivel his slightly orange head around.  His large eyes narrowed as he looked at her, and she transferred to him the glare she'd earlier aimed at Luke.  He immediately turned back and concentrated on removing the metal band from Luke's chest. 
     "As a matter of fact, I was thinking about you," she said, delighted to see surprise flicker in his eyes.  Well, why not?  Two could play the one-ups-man-ship game.  "I was thinking that I should avoid talking to you."
     "Is that so?  Any particular reason?"
     "Me prosecutor.  You defendant.  And a defendant with an advocate."  She upped the sugar value of her smile.  "I'm afraid I can't talk to you without your advocate present."
     "So far,” he said, with the slightest smile, “I'd say you're failing miserably at that task." 


I hope you check out WHEN BLOOD CALLS and that you settle back and sink your teeth into the series. And please, let me know what you think! I’d love to hear from you. Visit me online at jk@jkbeck.com or on the web at www.jkbeck.com or www.theshadowkeepers.com (you can read a bunch of excerpts there, with more coming, and find other cool stuff!). Find me on Facebook and Twitter. And if you’d like to see the book trailer I made, it’s on my website here

I’ll be giving away an advance review copy of WHEN PLEASURE RULES (book 2), as well, drawing the winner at random from the commentors! Chat about whatever you’d like, but if you’re looking for a topic, why not share what you think about the bite? Sexy? Dangerous? A little of both? Is the bite the key to a vampire’s allure, or is it something else that draws you in?


Thanks J.K. for stopping by.  Come back anytime.

image

J. K. Beck spent more than ten years as a litigator in Southern California and Central Texas, using her rare free time to indulge in her passion for writing. Now she uses her legal background as inspiration for her paranormal romantic suspense series, The Shadow Keepers, set in and around a secret judicial system hidden within and mirroring our own. California born, J. K. now lives and writes in Texas, where she hangs out with her husband and daughters and drinks far too much coffee. J.K. Beck is the new pen name for bestselling author Julie Kenner. We always knew Julie was a little bit schizo….

Visit J.K. online:

Read more from J.K. Beck

Shadow Keepers
1. When Blood Calls (read my Review)
2. When Pleasure Rules
3. When Wicked Craves

When Blood CallsWhen Pleasure RulesWhen Wicked Craves

Giveaway

Giveaway courtesy of J.K. Beck

One copy of WHEN PLEASURE RULES

image
When Pleasure Rules, September 28, 2010

Description

Seven innocents have been brutally murdered on the streets of Los Angeles, yet the Shadow Alliance has no suspects and no leads. And as more bodies are discovered, the age-old feud between the vampires and werewolves threatens to explode and turn the city into a living nightmare.

With her back to the wall, Lissa Monroe—a strong-willed, ravishingly beautiful succubus who entices men to surrender their souls—agrees to go undercover for the Alliance. Her mission: infiltrate the mind of werewolf leader Vincent Rand, a ferociously alluring enemy who has a powerful hold over her. Lissa has never lost control of her deepest desires, but Rand is an impenetrable paradox, a principled soldier who fears nothing—except perhaps the darkness of his own past. As the city of Angels teeters on the brink of apocalypse, these two adversaries must join together to have even the slimmest chance of surviving a more lethal enemy hidden in plain sight.

Click HERE to read an excerpt from WHEN PLEASURE RULES

Giveaway Guidelines

  1. Open Internationally
  2. Leave a comment that includes:
    1. An answer to one of J.K.’s ‘bite’ questions or something about her post.
    2. A way to contact you if you win.
  3. Entries must be received by Midnight MST on September 6th. The winner will be contacted and announced on September 7th.

Interested in guest blogging on All Things Urban Fantasy?  CONTACT ME

67 comments:

  1. I don't think that the bite is necessarily sexy. It is if teh vampire is good looking but I wouldn't want to be bitten by some of the nastier looking movie vampires.

    sgiden AT verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. First what a wonderful post!! Thanks for the chance at winning!!!

    Second.. The bite: it is not the whole thing about a vampire that sets him off as sexy. No.. It is his whole package. From the tip of his head to the toes of his feet. It is his swagger, it is his talk, his confidence in himself... the whole package... and if that package is directed to you... and he bites you.. OMG!!!

    Thanks for the chance!
    alliwantandmorebooks@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the bite can be sexy, I think the nibbling could be very sweet.

    usignolc(at)yahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, JK : ) I just read "When Blood Calls" and it is a supernatural supernova--with one very sexy Vampire hunk! You have really created a fantastic fantasy world with unforgettable characters! Brava : )

    "The Bite" is very sensual because the neck is an erogenous zone. Offering it up to be bitten is sexual surrender. When the fangs sink in, it's an erotic rush for the Vamp and his "soul provider".

    I'd love to win "When Pleasure Rules"--I'm collecting "The Shadow Keepers" : )

    US Resident, GFC Follower, Subscriber

    gcwhiskas at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds interesting! Too often the main character is never supernatural herself, she's just human who happens to have extra abilities so this sounds neat.

    The bite isn't really the key of a vampire's allure for me but it's the promise of the bite I guess. You're cuddled up with something whose very nature is to tear out your throat but prefers to love you instead.

    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome comments, y'all! Love Ladytink's "promise of the bite" ... definitely part of the allure. And Virginia C, thanks for "supernatural supernova"! How totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the bite is sexy if the vampire in himself is alluring. If he's a creep, it's plain..ugh!

    Interesting post, btw.

    speak_to_bidisha@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bite can be very dangerous, especially if the vampire loses control, but in the right situation I think it can also be very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the bite is dangerous, which is one of the reasons that the vampire is so sexy.
    I follow on GFC

    lizzi0915 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that the intensity of their eyes are very appealing. Of course, the bite is everything.

    dorcontest at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think biting can be sexy and dangerous as the situation demands but for some stranger to just walk up and bite you that a little weird vampire or noy :)

    meandi09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think bites can be Sexy!!
    Blog follower
    vidishamun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. "but for some stranger to just walk up and bite you that a little weird vampire or noy :)"

    LOL! So very true!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it depends on the author if a bite is sexy or not... there are a lot of possibilities about that :)
    J.K., thanks so much for being here today - I really enjoyed your post and I can't wait to read book 1! it's already preordered and I'm counting the days *g*
    greetings, Ina

    inale87 at gmx dot at

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun trailer, did you have to pay your husband and daughter? ;-)

    After watching True Blood, I don't kind the bite sexy at all. It's more the vampire's self confidence which makes him appealing to me.

    acm05atjuno.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the 'bite' is alluring and yet dangerous at the same time. Handing your life over at the whim of another regardless of their love of you or not, is a dangerous thing. Surely though in the right circumstances that same bite might be incredibly sensual also so it might top off the bedroom gymnastics.
    I have not read into the series yet but it makes me want to take the long drive into town to check to our bookstores.
    Thanx for the incredible looking series. I cannot wait.
    I would love an ARC ;)
    terilhack(@) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Ina! Anne - I paid them with a trip to Plaka Greek Cafe (yum!). Fortunately, none of them are SAG :) And Teril, long drives can be so relaxing, hint, hint. (Seriously, I used to drive 60 miles each way to work, and got SO addicted to audiobooks. If you live out and haven't tried audiobooks, give 'em a shot!

    (Just realized I was signed in under the wrong account. Seriously, how do superheroes handle the dual identity thing....)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello JK/Julia! This series is definitely intriguing! I’m very interested in it especially after reading Abigail’s review of When Blood Calls.

    I enjoyed the post, and on the whole “Bite” question, I think it’s interesting on how it was originally interpreted as a bad thing into a sensual OMG effect! I think it brings the Bad Boy obsession to a new level!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The bite is very sexy and very dangerous. I think that is the appeal with the vampire myth...dark, sexy, and dangerous bad boy with fangs....oh, yeah!

    I loved the first book and am looking forward to reading more. I can't wait to find out about Serge!

    amdrane2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think that the bite is sexy but also very dangerous. It takes a lot of control to keep the bite right on the edge between wildly erotic and oops, it looks like you might be dead, lol.

    caity_mack at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The bite isn't what draws me. It is the allure of danger that surrounds them that attracts me. It is a combination of mystery and the fact that you can't quite trust them, makes me want to know more.
    twoofakind12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think the bite is a little bit of both. You never know when it will actually kill.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lizzielvr, you're so right. Ratchet up the whole bad boy thing, big time! And Angie...definitely more of Serge! He is SO much fun to write. Definitely a dark, dark dude. (Can a vamp be a "dude"? Hmmm)
    Cathy, debbie, and Ashley, I think y'all are all saying about the same thing...it's that danger thing that's alluring (more so in fiction than real life!) and there's not much more dangerous than a vampire's kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  24. No bitting! That crap hurts. I think its the allure of the vampire and how they handle themselves that make them sexy.

    tiahmichelle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the avatar, Tiah!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The bite can be sexy or disgusting, depending on the vampire. That said, I don't think that it's the key to a vampire's allure. Their mysteriousness, powers and strength are what makes them so intriguing.

    jax1204[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's not just the Bite for me. It's the overall package.


    andrea.infinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The bite kinda freaks me out. I love the threat, the thrill and passion. The darkness and stalking nature of the beast. The bite... hmmm. Perhaps a nibble would be ok.

    robin [at] intensewhisper [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sexy? Dangerous? A little of both? Is the bite the key to a vampire’s allure, or is it something else that draws you in? The bite is not the key to the vampire's allure. It does make the vampire sexy and dangerous. I think the allure of the vampire is the whole package what he looks like, who he is, what type of guy he is and the chemistry he has with the person he wants to bite. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I don't really believe the bite is part of the allure. I think that the immortality and appearance are the main factors to their appeal.
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's not all about the bite. That's just kind of what I'm use to and how I learned about the genre. For me it's about the danger and the fact that the vampire is powerful and charming at the same time and the human is in danger at all times, but in a way doesn't know it.

    lenikaye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. For me the idea of the bite isn't sexy just plain dangerous :) The vampire has to be alluring enough that you are lost in the moment otherwise I would be fretting and worrying about the bite endlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  33. You guys have such great comments!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would say the bite can be both terrifying/dangerous and sexy/dangerous depending on the vamp. if it is a vamp that I was already drawn to then biting could be sexy definitely. However, it could also be very threatening if used as a form of intimidation.

    So looking forward to this series!!

    Pam S
    pams00 @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. The bite can definitely be sexy. Vampires are an incredibly intoxicating mix of sexy, dangerous, and alluring and I love it; sorta like a roller coaster where you're terrified at first but then shockingly thrilled more than anything :)

    bells(DOT)franco(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for a great post, J.K. I loved the Blood Lily Chronicles, so I'm well keen to read The Shadow Keepers.

    The bite as the thing of vampire allure? Hmm, maybe. The vampire is to today what the motorcycle rider was to the fifties - that bad boy who is extremely exciting and all girls want to tame. And with the wave of sexy vampires in genre fiction today, instead of the monsters they were in the past, when you add sensitive alpha male to the vampire mix you get one smexy love interest. I think of the bite as the culmination of the love interest, the climax as it were! :)

    gillianbrampton(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I think the bite is sexy. I think sharing your life blood with the person/vamp you love that is completely sexy.

    beckerjo(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Greta post! Thank you for sharing JK!
    I think the bite is sexy, sensual and alluring because the doner is sharing him/herself so openly. Freely (usually) giving his/her very essence, very life to the vampire. How could such a treasured gift, freely given, be anything but deeply emotional and sensual?


    Have a great day every one!
    Kate (aka YzhaBella's BookShelf)
    mleger0546(@)rogers(.)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, where to start? Bites are definitely and sexy and totally dangerous. Personally, my neck is very sensitive, so there's just something very intimate about a man's lips and teeth grazing my neck that gives me the right kind of shivers.

    Deidre
    deidre_durance at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. For me it isn't the bite that draws me though I understand the appeal to danger. I suppose it is the strength, the knowledge gained through centuries, and the general allure. It is also pretty heady of an idea to make this fascinating man who is the ultimate bad-boy fall in love with you.

    little lamb lst (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  41. The bite can be smoking hot, but I think it mainly depends on who it is. The bite can easily turn to terrifying, or down right nasty. Which is probably another huge appeal.

    goldeneyeddragon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I loved When Blood Calls and am looking forward to reading the next two.
    I think it's the lure of immortality that draws. I dont like pain so for me it's not the bite lol.
    scrtsbpal at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hey GB! Glad you loved Lily! I'm loving reading all these comments!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I think being bitten by a vampire is pretty sexy (not necessary by a human though... lol) But its not what attracts me to a vampire, honestly I don't know what attracts me to a vampire. I think it has to do everything that makes up a vampire. But yeah, a vampire bite is sexy ;D


    erfaulkner91(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. The Vampire bite is Very Sexy when there not in a Killing mood.The Human Bite not Sexy I wounder why.
    sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I think it depends on the vampire that is doing the biting, if he's sexy and its done under the right circumstances, then yes it can be sexy.

    anitaballerina@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Definitely depends on the vampire! Who wouldn't want to be bitten by a sexy vampire? :P

    entrelibros_blog at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I enjoy stories that use the bite as part of love making with a vampire, it's sexy and makes the action more intense. And of course if the vampire loses control, it can be very dangerous to his partner. What draws me in though is the power, the mystery, and the knowledge that a vampire has, I find that fascinating.

    I loved the trailer, it was really cute.

    Barbed1951(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. J.K. great post. I love me some vampires. I think the eyes also hold the appeal with vampires. I hate when they make them red or demonic. I think vampires would have the ability to hypnotize their prey, like some predators in the wild are rumored to do. Their eyes I think can both charm and mesmerize. The bite is the culmination.

    parajunkee at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm not sure it's exactly the bite that gets me but the allure that there's someone who wants you for the purpose of surivial and in some cases, it's because you are extra special somehow that he wants you -that- much more.

    Thanks!
    chichai_hana at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I think it is the whole package not the bite is the sexy part of a vampire.

    jellybelly82158 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. The bite is definitely part of a vampire's allure - very sexy! I was making my bucket list with a friend, and I asked her if it would be appropriate to put down that I want to be bitten by a sexy vampire before I kick the bucket ;).
    malleybean at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great interview - I am going to have to go from here to amazon and get myself a copy of When Blood Calls - thank goodness for amazon prime!
    Thanks for hosting a chance to win When Pleasure Rules! Please enter me - I am an old GFC follower.

    bsharp88@gmail.com

    "The Bite!" I think that the bite is a great part of books - don't love it on film - in books (you don't see the blood and there is no sucking/slurping sound) so it is sensual and erotic and oh so exciting! I think that because the two are then "connected" it is even more so.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I've never understood the appeal of the bite. I mean, that's got to hurt. Authors try to get around that by having the vamp use mesmerism or by claiming that an aphrodisiac is released into the donor's blood during the bite, but I'm not buying it. I like it when the author acknowledges that it's painful, but the donor does it anyway, for whatever reason.

    jen at delux dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I think the greatest allure of vampires is their ability to appear to be mysterious and cool no matter what. Nothing much can faze them.. at least in my concept. :) You can reach me at luvpinkpanther@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I think a vamps bite is dangerous- give give a sexy shifter any day- but don't get me wrong vamp books are romantic and sexy- please send me one I would love to read your series.
    audie(at)wickerness(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I think the bite is both sexy and dangerous, but I think it takes more than the bite to make the vampire both sexy and dangerous. Attitude, looks, muscle, humor also help contribute to the overall package.

    meredithfl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. The bite for me is more on the league of dangerous rather than sexy. It hurts, and if you've ever tried donating blood once in your life, the feeling after is not at all appealing.

    What is enticing about a vampire's character though is their immortality and that they exude such air of mystery. c:

    vesipisaroita [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hrm, this particular post really made me think. What exactly, about vampires, do I enjoy? Could it really be 'the bite' or is it something else?

    In this particular case, I think I'm gonna have to go with the 'something else' catagory. Biting and flesh mutilation isn't really my thing. I read both vampire and were-beast books, and while biting may be in the writings, it's not the focus of my 'yay!' factor. Most vampire stories I enjoy have very atypical vampires in them. Some of them don't even bite at all!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Greetings. While researching new PRN releases I notice the cover of When Blood Calls, great art work and color scheme...and the ring, of course. Read the synopsis, put it on the list, bought it, read it and enjoyed it. Vampires and bites go together, blood is life. Looking forward to book 2 and 3. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I wouldn't say the bite is sexy.People always seem to associate vampires and biting together.But the bite is only one part of vampires.


    Luna_Divine_89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. the bite is only part of it, though a very nice part....vamps as a whole package are very seductive! :)

    k_sunshine1977 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. The bite is definitely best when written to be sexy. However, I love when the vamp character is given the ability to inflict pain or pleasure in a bite. It makes everything much more interesting.



    lllinthe808 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I think the vampire bite is sexy, because it has the allure of danger. The vampire hero is, also, usually a bad boy, which makes him all the more attractive. There is something of the forbidden about the whole vampire biting procedure, which makes a good girl want to be bad.
    marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. The bite is ok, but kind of creepy. I prefer the whole package minus the bite.

    lovemybabysquid@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Sorry, I don't think my comment posted.
    The bite part can be sexy in the books, yes. But the attraction for me is knowing that someone could live for hundreds of years, but only truly feel alive when he met the right woman. I can't imagine a better compliment!

    bryansjenn at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I think what makes vampires so appealing is more than just the idea of the bite. It's more about the fact that they are for the most part immortal. They can live through great periods of time and that's interesting.

    Please enter me in the giveaway.

    justpeachy36#yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About ATUF

Started in 2009, All Things Urban Fantasy is the place 'Where Para is Normal'. This your one stop for all things Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Paranormal YA, & select Speculative Fiction titles (Dystopian and Steampunk etc.). Want to know more about ATUF? Read the About page.

If you are an author, publisher, or publicist that would like a book reviewed on this site please Request a Review. All inquires are welcome.

Interviews? Guest blogs? Giveaways? Book Tours? Promotion of any kind? Contact us

Follow ATUF

Current Giveaways

Mouseover for details & click to enter giveaway

More coming soon

See our Giveaway Policy

Upcoming Guests

Want to be a guest? Fill out our Guest Request Form

Recent Comments

Grab Our Button

All Things Urban Fantasy

Sites & Info

Blog Archive

Labels

Copyright Text