Thank you all for entering this giveaway and to Simon & Schuster for providing a copy of DEMON FROM THE DARK by Kresley Cole.
The winner (chosen by Random.org) is…
Barbara E.
I like the newer covers better than the earlier ones, especially Playing Easy To Get - it doesn't look like it belongs in the series.
Congratulations! I’ll be emailing you soon. Please respond with your address within 48 hours or a new winner will be drawn.
Didn’t win? Buy your own copy of DEMON FROM THE DARK with free shipping from The Book Depository:
Did you know you can read the first two Immortals After Dark stories online for free?
-
The Warrior Wants Forever (novella from Playing Easy to Get) - IAD #1 (available till ?)
-
A Hunger Like No Other – IAD #2 (available till 8/30)






















Congrats Barabara E!!! Enjoy your goodie!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! As soon as I receive the email, I'll respond right away.
ReplyDeleteBarbed1951(at)aol(dot)com