If you remember, I posted recently about an upcoming review I’d be doing for CSN, the mega store that sells just about everything. I spent a few days pouring over their 200+ stores and finally decided on few items that would make my reading and blogging life a little sweeter. First up, a new laptop case:
Mobile Edge Women's TechStyle Portfolio in Faux Croc Green

I’ve been in need of a good laptop case for a while now. Something not too bulky but sturdy enough to keep my Vaio safe when I travel. When I saw this one I was sold. It’s my favorite color green (it also comes in pink, blue, yellow, white, and black) with a chic croc finish. Plus is has a shoulder strap and a zipper compartment inside for a portable mouse or whatever. And it looks even better in person.
This semi-rigid, faux-croc portfolio is designed for both the college campus and the work place. Available in six vibrant colors, its slim-line design goes wonderfully with a matching Mobile Edge tote or handbag.
Features:
- Constructed of faux-croc embossed PVC
- Stylish, fun colors that are perfect for the season
- Fits in any overhead compartment, under any seat
- Lightweight compression molded EVA material
- Removable mesh pouch for cables
- Interior sleeve for files
- Matching faux-croc shoulder strap
- Lifetime warranty
- Fits notebooks up to: 14" H x 10.5" W x 1.7" D
- Overall dimensions: 15" H x 11" W x 2" D
Next, I decided to pick up a couple new sheet sets. I’m a big bed reader, so comfort was my biggest priority. I settled on:
Wildon Home 300 Thread Count Paisley Print Sheet Set
&
Wildon Home 300 Thread Count Havana Stripe Print Sheet Set


I love them! 300 thread count feels like 600! Super soft and the colors are lovely (I picked the honey green in the paisley print, and the spice in the Havana stripe).
Features:
- Set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillow case
- 300 thread count paisley/Havana stripe print sheet set
- Available in twin, full, queen and king sizes
- Available in ivory, honey, teal and honey green/blue, sage, spice, mocha and black
- 15" deep pocket fits mattresses up to 17"
- Natural cotton fiber provides breathable comfort
- Long staple yarn provides long lasting wear
- Material: 100% Long Staple Single Ply Mercerized Cotton
- Machine washable
And then since I like to snack while I read, and I have a notorious sweet tooth, I snagged a tin of cookies:
OFFICE SNAX, INC. Cookies, Danish Butter, 12oz Tin

They are delicious melt in your mouth butter cookies that you don’t have to worry about messing up the book your reading.
High-end quality cookies that have no preservatives or coloring added. The ideal snack for sharing. Food Type: Cookies; Global Product Type: Food-Cookies; Flavor: Danish Butter; Capacity (Weight): 12 oz.
PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Capacity (Weight) : 12 oz
- Food Type: Cookies
- Flavor: Danish Butter
- Packing Type: Tin Container
- Global Product Type: Food-Cookies
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- Compliance, Standards: Not Returnable
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
So, that’s what I picked. And did I mention everything came with free shipping? Do yourself a favor and check out CSN and their ever increasing inventory of everything.




















I'm beginning to appreciate "Free Shipping" more and more these days, definitely an incentive to check out CSN. I hope you let us know how you like the laptop case and how it holds up. A functional *and* cute case is the Holy Grail of travel items!
ReplyDeletewow you got lots of nice things!
ReplyDeleteJulia - Will do :) And the free shipping is a huge perk. I'll be adding CSN to my check-these-stores-first-before-ordering list.
ReplyDeleteCarrie - What can I say, they have lots of nice stuff :)