06 July 2010

Reviewer Wanted: Will you work for books?

Are you interested in reviewing for All Things Urban Fantasy?

image 

Less than a year ago I started All Things Urban Fantasy to keep track of the reviews I was already writing and posting on Amazon and LibraryThing.  Plus I had discovered three amazing paranormal book blogs: ScifiGuy, Fantasy Dreamer’s Ramblings, Tynga’s Reviews and thought ‘ooh, I want to do that.’ 

Fast forward to today and All Things Urban Fantasy is growing beyond anything I could have possibly imagined and I couldn’t be happier!  I also couldn’t be busier.  I’m in a position now where basically all the books I review have been sent by publishers and authors, and I’m even on several review lists now (yay!).  I’m a fast reader, but I’m only one person, and my TBR pile never seems to get any smaller, quite the opposite. So I decided it’s time to add another reviewer to All Things Urban Fantasy:

Book Reviewer Wanted

Requirements:

  • A lover of paranormal fiction
  • Not currently running your own book review site
  • Able to compose a well written review
  • Able to read & review minimum of 3 titles per month
  • You must be able to meet a deadline 

Benefits:

  • FREE books including ARCS
  • Potential for more collaboration on ATUF in the future
  • Your own section added to the ATUF About page
  • Did I mention free books?

If chosen as a book reviewer, you will receive ARCs/books to read. In return, you'll provide a review to be posted on this site. Fill out the application form below if you are are interested :)

11 comments:

  1. Do you accept international readers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help you out, but I don't meet your requirements as I already have a blog. I would be willing to let it go so if you want to check it out:

    book-rants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´d love to help out, but unfortunatly, I already have my own blog., but it´s very new and not really well established. If you want to check it out nonetheless:


    http://readingonthedarkside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuko86 - Fill out the and I'll let you know :)

    Rebs - I'll check it out. Thanks Rebs! And fill out the form.

    Christine - You're blog is beautiful! And it looks like we like a lot of the same books. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny thing is I just recently created a blog about my many random interests, and I was planning on starting to post book reviews on there as well. Now that I see that you're looking for reviewers, I think I might hold off on that, fill out the form, and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are awesome! I've gotten a great response so far, which means I'll be pouring over applications for several days. This is going to be tough to choose....and keep applying if you haven't yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your answer:) Unfortunately, I already have a books blog in italian:(:( Uff, it'd be great to work here, It'S a very beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I applied! Hope I get chosen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I applied! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About ATUF

Started in 2009, All Things Urban Fantasy is the place 'Where Para is Normal'. This your one stop for all things Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Paranormal YA, & select Speculative Fiction titles (Dystopian and Steampunk etc.). Want to know more about ATUF? Read the About page.

If you are an author, publisher, or publicist that would like a book reviewed on this site please Request a Review. All inquires are welcome.

Interviews? Guest blogs? Giveaways? Book Tours? Promotion of any kind? Contact us

Follow ATUF

Current Giveaways

Mouseover for details & click to enter giveaway

More coming soon

See our Giveaway Policy

Upcoming Guests

Want to be a guest? Fill out our Guest Request Form

Recent Comments

Grab Our Button

All Things Urban Fantasy

Sites & Info

Blog Archive

Labels

Copyright Text