Thank you all for entering the giveaway and to Jack from Orbit Books for providing the five (5) copies of DEATH MOST DEFINITE by Trent Jamieson.
The 5 winners (chosen by Randomizer.org) are…
-
Ron Sweeney
-
Heather Blais
-
cathie
-
Jenn Ryan
-
Patsy Hagen
Congratulations! I’ll be emailing each of you soon. Please respond with your address within 48 hours or a new winner will be drawn.
Didn’t win? Buy your own copy.





















Yeah, a man wins! And I am number 1(ha-ha). I know guys are a bit of a rarity in the Urban Fantasy world for some strange reason, as Abigail's original post for Trent Jamieson's book points out and a subject to tackle at another time. Anyway, my wife is jealous because I have won 2 books this summer and she has won zilch, and she has entered for more books!
ReplyDeleteThank you to Orbit books and ATUF for the contest, congratulations to my lovely fellow winners.
Yay us! Thanks!!
ReplyDelete