Thank you all for entering this giveaway for an ARC of Kelley Armstrong’s 11th Women of the Otherworld book, WAKING THE WITCH. There was a pretty lively comments discussion on the whole topic of cover copycats and practice of publishers using the same cover for different books. If you missed it, you can read it HERE.
The winner, chosen by Random.org, is…
lingeorge
Having two books with the same covers is totally confusing. I would be very upset if I grabbed the wrong book when I have read all the reviews online, saw it on the shelf, then got home and discovered it was an entirely different book. I do think the new cover is much better looking, and makes the two books look different, that's good enough for me.
Congratulations lingeorge! I’ve sent you an email. Please respond with your address within 48 hours or a new winner will be drawn.
Didn’t win? Buy your own copy.





















Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoot! Woot! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDelete