You may have seen some giveaways popping up lately on various blogs offering bookcases or giftcards for a huge store called CSN. Well, I was recently offered the opportunity to review some items or host a big fat giveaway for any items at any of their over 200 stores (including one that sells about every bed known to man)!
But I didn’t want to giveaway another bookcase, so they said I could pick anything I wanted from any CSN store. So I spent hours poring over many of their 200+ stores and put together a super cool Urban Fantasy prize pack worth $100!
Whether you love vampires, werewolves, angels, or demons, CSN has got you covered. Maybe they should use that as their new slogan…? Here is the prize pack that one of you will win:
The Urban Fantasy prize pack
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Angel Life-Size Cardboard Stand-Up
- A glowing Wolf Neon Sign
- And your choice of either the Gabriel Alter Ego Lamp (Angel) or Diablo Alter Egos Lamp (Demon)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Angel Life-Size Cardboard Stand-Up
- David Boreanaz as Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer life-size cardboard stand-up is perfect for decorating any room or party
- Solid corrugated cardboard construction
- Great for all ages
- Can be mounted to wall or door, or stand by itself
Sculpture made from blue neon lights
- Howling wolf design
- Plugs into regular outlets
- Shown standing on base
- Includes base, ac adapter, neon tube and wall mount adapter
- Exclusive one-year manufacturer warranty
- Can be mounted
- Dimensions: 16" H x 9" W x 6" D
And your choice of either the Gabriel Alter Ego Lamp (Angel) or Diablo Alter Egos Lamp (Demon)
Innocent Gabriel, the angel or Devilish Diablo
- Designed by David Krys of DSK Designs
- Plastic light included
- Complete with roll switch
- Includes 7.5 watt bulb
Dimensions: 8.5" H x 5.5" W
Hopefully, this will give you an idea of the vast variety of products that you can find at CSN. Seriously, if they sold books I might never leave.
GIVEAWAY GUIDLINES
- Open US only
- Fill out the form below
- Entries must be received by midnight MST on Saturday July 17th. The winner will be contacted and announced on Sunday July 18th
Interested in offering a giveaway on All Things Urban Fantasy? CONTACT ME




















Holy awesome prizes, Batman! That wolf would go on the wall in the middle of the living room whether husband likes it or not!
ReplyDeleteI so would love to Win this Prize it's so cool.
ReplyDeletesasluvbooks(at)yahoo.comm
Aren't they cool? Should I be bad and tell you that the Spike cutout was sold out...?
ReplyDeleteGreat prizes!!! I love those lamps!!! They are so going on my wishlist...unless I win. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe wolf would look great in my library aka the extra bedroom.
Love the prize pack! Great choices and that is so awesome that the Spike cut-out is sold out..you know Angel is fine but Spike -yum! ;)
ReplyDelete