*Covers may not be final*
Source: Jennifer Estep
Title: Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin #4)
Author: Jennifer Estep
Release Date: April 26, 2011
Artist: Tony Mauro?
Author Comments: N/A
My Thoughts:
Flat out gorgeous. These have to be one of the best series covers in the genre today. The red is killer too. 
Book Description:
I’d rather face a dozen lethal assassins any night than deal with something as tricky, convoluted, and fragile as my feelings. But here I am. Gin Blanco, the semi-retired assassin known as the Spider. Hovering outside sexy businessman Owen Grayson’s front door like a nervous teenage girl. One thing I like about Owen: he doesn’t shy away from my past—or my present. And right now I have a bull’s-eye on my forehead.
Cold-blooded Fire elemental Mab Monroe has hired one of the smartest assassins in the business to trap me. Elektra LaFleur is skilled and efficient, with deadly electrical elemental magic as potent as my own Ice and Stone powers. Which means there’s a fifty-fifty chance one of us won’t survive this battle. I intend to kill LaFleur—or die trying—because Mab wants the assassin to take out my baby sister, Detective Bria Coolidge, too. The only problem is, Bria has no idea I’m her long-lost sibling … or that I’m the murderer she’s been chasing through Ashland for weeks. And what Bria doesn’t know just might get us both dead …
Previous Books in Series:
Source: Julie Kagawa
Title: The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey #3)
Author: Julie Kagawa
Release Date: February 2011
Artist: N/A
Author Comments:
“I love love love this cover! Its so pretty, so gorgeous, so...PINK. Even though I'm usually allergic to pink, I love it a lot!”
My Thoughts:
Green, blue, and now pretty in pink. These covers are all about the scroll work and font for me. A nice addition to the series.

Book Description:
N/A
Previous Books in Series:

























These two authors are excellent examples of publishers branding their authors series really well. The Kagawa covers are brilliant.
ReplyDeleteI really like the new cover for the Elemental Assassin's book 4. The cover for book 1 is still my favorite though.
ReplyDeleteSciFiGuy - Well said. So glad your back btw!
ReplyDeleteJen D. - I think Venom might be my favorite, but they are all fantastic.