15 June 2010

PSF Giveaway: Night Myst by Yasmine Galenorn

**Visit Tynga’s Reviews today for her PSF Giveaway for 3 more copies of NIGHT MYST by Yasmine Galenorn**

    On June 29, 2010 Yasmine Galenorn kicks off her brand new urban fantasy series Indigo Court with NIGHT MYST.  I have been drooling over this cover for months, and I can tell you it looks even better in person (my review will be up soon). Tony Mauro, the artist behind Yasmine’s Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon series, may have outdone himself this time.

The Indigo Court series description:

imageThe moon sheds light on a playground for monsters and magic...

Eons ago, vampires tried to turn the Dark Fae in order to harness their power. Instead, they created a demonic enemy more powerful than they dared to dream. Bent on enslaving the world, the Vampiric Fae have been quietly massing their strength for centuries. Now, Myst, queen of the Indigo Court, is rising again...and a long-prophesied war is brewing.

Born witches Cicely Waters and her cousin Rhiannon--who are jet and amber, the moon and the sun--and their friends are the caught between ancient enemies, trying to protect all that they love.

So far there are three book planned in the series, but Yasmine says there ‘probably will be more if things work right.’

  1. NIGHT MYST - June 29, 2010
  2. NIGHT VEIL - June 2011
  3. To Be Titled - TBA 2012

Since I love cover art so much, I thought we’d play a little guess the Yasmine Galenorn book title by Tony’s covers alone (don’t cheat):

 image image image
(Blue cover)                   (Yellow cover)                  (Red cover)

In the comments below, guess which cover (blue, yellow, or red) is:

  • Bone Magic?
  • Demon Mistress?
  • Night Huntress?

Giveaway

Giveaway courtesy of Penguin Group

Three (3) copies of NIGHT MYST by Yasmine Galenorn

   image

This title will be released on June 29, 2010.

Book Description

Eons ago, vampires tried to turn the Dark Fae in order to harness their power. Instead, they created a demonic enemy more powerful than they dared to dream. Bent on enslaving the world, the Vampiric Fae have been quietly massing their strength for centuries. Now, Myst, queen of the Indigo Court, is rising again...and a long-prophesied war is brewing...

Born a witch, Cicely Waters can control the wind. When her Elemental warns her that her aunt and cousin are in danger, she packs her Pontiac GTO and returns home for the first time in twenty years. But the magical town of New Forest, Washington has changed. The Indigo Court holds the city in fear; people are vanishing, and strange deaths plague the town. Swept into an unexpected and passionate reunion with her trusted childhood friend Grieve, the Fae prince who taught her how to harness the wind, Cicely finds herself with a fierce and territorial lover. But Grieve has become enslaved by Myst's court, and now both lovers must walk a fine line to survive the machinations of the Vampiric Fae Queen. Caught between two evils, both vying for supremacy, Cicely must fight for her family and her future. As she discovers the hidden secrets to her own heritage, will she lose her soul in the process?

Click HERE to read an excerpt from NIGHT MYST

GIVEAWAY GUIDLINES

  1. Open US only
  2. Fill out the form below
  3. Entries for all Paranormal Summer Fest giveaways must be received by Midnight MST on July 4th.  All the giveaways winners will be announced on July 6th.

I would greatly appreciate if you shared this giveaway on your blog or favorite social networks.  Thanks!


Interested in offering a giveaway on All Things Urban Fantasy?  CONTACT ME

17 comments:

  1. Hiya. I love what I've read of her books. So I am definitely looking forward to the new series. :)

    Let's see, Night Huntress is the yellow cover

    Bone Magic is the red

    Demon Mistress is the blue cover.

    :) How'd I do?
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those covers are so beautiful and colorful! I think Night Huntress is the Yellow one, just from her predatory crouch. I don't about the other 2 though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the giveaway.
    Night Huntress Blue
    Bone Magic Yellow
    Demon Mistress Red
    lizzi0915 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue is Demon Mistress
    Red is Bone Magic
    Yellow is Night Huntress

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I remember these!
    Bone Magic is Red
    Demon Mistree is Blue
    Night Huntress is Yellow

    hehee... it also fits :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going with

    yellow for Bone Magic
    red for Demon Mistress
    blue for Night Huntress


    Been looking forward to this release, thanks for the chance to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the red cover is Bone Magic, the yellow cover is Night Huntress and the blue cover is Demon Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  8. DM is blue, NH is yellow, and BM is red...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cover! I'm so excited to read this book!

    My guess on covers:
    Demon Mistress-Blue because the design behind her makes me think of demons, like a portal to a demon world or something.

    Night Huntress-Yellow because the symbol behind her as she crouches makes me think of a feline shapeshifter.


    Bone Magic-Red because the lightening or electricity behind her makes me think of witches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bone Magic? Red
    Demon Mistress? Yellow
    Night Huntress? Blue

    There's my guesses. Red = Marrow. Yellow = do I see a little demon head in the background? Blue = Nighttime? : D

    Hope I got at least one, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really do love this cover! I have such a weakness for great covers, that I usually buy books because of them. I know, I know! Not the best way to choose a book, but I have rarely been disappointed by it's contents. Thanks for the contest!

    My guess:
    Blue=Demon Mistress
    Yellow=Night Huntress
    Red=Bone Magic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great contest
    Blue-Demon Mistress
    Yellow-Night Huntress
    Red- Bone Magic
    audie(at)wickerness(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you want to check your answers just click on Yasmine's website :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bone Magic~Red
    Demon Mistress~Blue
    Night Huntress~Yellow

    Love the covers of her books. I have heard great hings about her books.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the giveaway!!!

    I'm guessing
    Bone Magic- blue
    Demon Mistress-red
    Night Huntress-yellow

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhhh... I only know that the red cover is Bone magic because I recently read a review. I am a lost cause and lose horribly!


    I have been eying Night Myst since I caught wind of this title!!=)

    Cant wait! Mahalo Penguin Group for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmm.. I think:

    Bone Magic= Blue
    Night Huntress = Yellow
    Demon Mistress = Red

    The book sounds great! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About ATUF

Started in 2009, All Things Urban Fantasy is the place 'Where Para is Normal'. This your one stop for all things Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Paranormal YA, & select Speculative Fiction titles (Dystopian and Steampunk etc.). Want to know more about ATUF? Read the About page.

If you are an author, publisher, or publicist that would like a book reviewed on this site please Request a Review. All inquires are welcome.

Interviews? Guest blogs? Giveaways? Book Tours? Promotion of any kind? Contact us

Follow ATUF

Current Giveaways

Mouseover for details & click to enter giveaway

More coming soon

See our Giveaway Policy

Upcoming Guests

Want to be a guest? Fill out our Guest Request Form

Recent Comments

Grab Our Button

All Things Urban Fantasy

Sites & Info

Blog Archive

Labels

Copyright Text