**Visit Tynga’s Reviews today for her PSF Giveaway for 5 copies of BULLET by Laurel K. Hamilton**
On July 20, 2010 Carrie Vaughn will release KITTY GOES TO WAR, the 8th book in her hugely popular Kitty Norville series about “a werewolf named Kitty who hosts a talk radio advice show for the supernaturally disadvantaged. “And on on July 20th keep an eye out for Carrie’s next novel, Discord’s Apple as well as a short Kitty story featuring Cormac in the anthology Dark and Stormy Knights. In honor of Paranormal Summer Fest, the super generous Carrie has offered a signed copy of KITTY GOES TO WAR plus a CD of the playlist. Details below
Craig White is the artist behind all of the gorgeous covers for these books. Kitty and the Dead Man’s Hand is my pick to date (I just love the white tiger). Which cover is your favorite?
Giveaway
Giveaway courtesy of Carrie Vaughn
A signed copy of KITTY GOES TO WAR plus a CD of the playlist made by Carrie Vaughn.
This title will be released on June 29, 2010.
Book Description
Kitty Norville, Alpha werewolf and host of The Midnight Hour, a radio call-in show, is contacted by a friend at the NIH's Center for the Study of Paranatural Biology. Three Army soldiers recently returned from the war in Afghanistan are being held at Ft. Carson in Colorado Springs. They're killer werewolves—and post traumatic stress has left them unable to control their shape-shifting and unable to interact with people. Kitty agrees to see them, hoping to help by bringing them into her pack.
Meanwhile, Kitty gets sued for libel by CEO Harold Franklin after featuring Speedy Mart--his nationwide chain of 24-hour convenience stores with a reputation for attracting supernatural unpleasantness--on her show.
Very bad weather is on the horizon.
Click HERE to read an excerpt from KITTY GOES TO WAR
GIVEAWAY GUIDLINES
- Open Internationally (thanks Carrie!)
- Fill out the form below
- Entries for all Paranormal Summer Fest giveaways must be received by Midnight MST on July 4th. All the giveaways winners will be announced on July 6th.
I would greatly appreciate if you shared this giveaway on your blog or favorite social networks. Thanks!
Interested in offering a giveaway on All Things Urban Fantasy? CONTACT ME




























Awesome giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Kitty!!!
Thanks for the chance to win Kitty Goes To War!!
ReplyDeleteRe-posted your contest at: http://contests-freebies.blogspot.com/2010/06/win-kitty-goes-to-war-at-all-things.html
Twitted: http://twitter.com/cherrymischivus/status/15851405273
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cherry4#!/cherry4?v=wall&story_fbid=128640313824076&ref=mf
Cherry Mischievous
This series is really fantastic. Great giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteTweeted: http://twitter.com/ash_hoffenberg/statuses/15852655275
Thanks!
thanks Carrie!
ReplyDeleteTweeted: https://twitter.com/sRy_/status/15853515098
This is a GREAT giveaway!^O^
ReplyDeleteThank you for this chance!:)
Giada M.
I haven't read any of these books but I have heard that Kitty is awesome. UF is still fairly new for me and I have a lot of catching up to do.
ReplyDeleteI do like that the covers are consistent and I think I like House of Horrors best, but only because I am not a huge fan of using yellow. The titles are the best- reminds me of Kim Harrison:)
I like the new cover the best
ReplyDelete*crosses fingers*
ReplyDeleteI don't usually enter contests but for Kitty...well I would do anything for Kitty ;)
awesome give away !
ReplyDeleteOMG! This is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteYay, a contest I can enter. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI can't pick a favourite cover. I love them all.
Thanks for hosting the giveaway, Abigail. I've been enjoying all of the PSF posts.
All the covers look pretty much the same to me but I really like the Kitty Goes to Washinton one.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!!!
Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love the cover of 'Kitty take a Holiday'. I love the glimpse of tat - and that girl is sort of how I also imagine Mercy Thompson of Patricia Brigg's series to look :)
I like the cover for Kitty Raises Hell best. Besides the chains which have absolutely nothing to do with the story, I like how tough Kitty looks!
ReplyDeleteThank you for having this giveaway.. love the Kitty series..
ReplyDeleteI don't know I think this newest cover beats out at least the last couple.. really like the multiple wolves..
Thanks again.. good luck all.
Books and music is a prefect match. I love when authors have a playlist because then I listen to it while reading!=)
ReplyDeletemahalo!!
I love these awesome stories, :) and thanks to Ms. Vaughn for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI've tweeted this
https://twitter.com/juliannewrites
blogged it. http://julismapsroom.blogspot.com/2010/06/carrie-vaughn-giveaway.html
and put it in the sidebar of the blog listed above. Thanks and good luck all!
Thanks so much for making the comp international! I LOVE Kitty and have now got my best friend addicted too.
ReplyDeleteI love the covers and that they're all different but still go together. I hate when covers become completely different in the middle of a series, just doesn't look as good when they're all lined up on my shelves ;-) So thank you Ms Vaughn!
Favourites are probably Kitty and the Silver Bullet and Kitty Goes to Hell, but the new one's pretty good - will have to see how it looks in real life!
Keep writing - I can never get enough of Kitty!