Thanks to all of you how entered this giveaway, and a HUGE thanks to Big Honcho Media for providing three copies of NUM8ERS by Rachel Ward. You can read my review HERE. And if you didn’t manage to win a copy of this excellent book, you can buy a copy HERE.
The winners of NUM8ERS are:
ChiChai Hana
I wouldn't want to know when my number was up--I'd live too differently. Or maybe that's a good thing as I live while thinking of the future. Hmm... No, to know the end would change my personality, I just know it, haha.
Thanks for the contest! I follow via email.
Kailia Sage
my e-mail is in my profile
If I have a choice whether I can know my number or not, I'd rather not know at all. But if i do find out my number, then I'd like to make the rest of my days the best ones ever, living them to the fullest!
Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books)
I don't think I'd want to know when my number was up. It would be good to be able to put everything in order, but I'd prefer to just live my life without the fear of imminent death.
I'm already a follower.
Thanks,
Nikki
Congratulations! I’ll be emailing each of you soon. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be drawn.




















Congrats to the winners.
ReplyDeleteCongrats everyone!
ReplyDelete