Kaylayna Price posted the (not final) cover for Grave Witch - An Alex Craft Novel. I’m not really a fan of her Haven series, but going just off the cover, this new series looks awesome!
I received this in my email this morning and just got permission to post it. GRAVE WITCH is my upcoming October release from Roc. This is not the final version of the cover as quotes still need to be added to it, but the art is final. Isn't it breathtaking? Personally, I'm in awe! What do you think? -Kalayna




















This cover does look amazing! I have not read any books by this author. I may have to look into these. Now, is this a new series for the author? I saw you mentioned one series, so is this a take off of that series or a new one all together?
ReplyDeleteThe description isn't out yet, but this appears to be the first book in a brand new series.
ReplyDelete