Jennifer Estep revealed the cover for the third Elemental Assassin book, Venom. This is my favorite yet. According to Jennifer, there are lots of little clues in the cover about the plot…
And you know what the best part is? The cover actually fits the book. Those riverboats you see in the background? Well, Gin gets on board one of them during the course of Venom. So consider that a little teaser for the book, which comes out Sept. 28.
-Jennifer Estep




















ooooooh it looks great!!!! I have the first book waiting to be read here LOL
ReplyDeletebtw... I think you'll like checking out my giveaway winners announcement at my blog:
http://bit.ly/diV8Zx
Thanks for the shoutout about the cover. I appreciate that. ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm with you guys in that I think it's a really cool cover.
Must say that I've just finished reading the first book and loved it. Will be waiting eagarly for this one.
ReplyDeletethat is a gorgeous cover, i love it and I want the book.
ReplyDeleteThis cover is WONDERFUL!!! I have to get to the first book here very soon! It is killing me that I don't have it yet. Once I have it on the shelf I will feel better. I feel an expensive book store run coming up. ;)
ReplyDeleteOooo, this is nice! These covers just keep getting better and better. I need to read my copy of Spider's Bite.
ReplyDelete