14 May 2011

Giveaway: Abithica by Susan Goldsmith

Giveaway provided by the author.

One copy of Abithica by Susan Goldsmith

 

 

What if you knew you were about to be torn from your body and replaced by an imposter in a seamless switch forever separating you and the one you love? Would you do whatever it took to stay? Even if YOU happened to be the imposter?


Abithica must borrow all that she is from others: names, lives, even bodies. When she switches into the troubled life of Sydney Turner, she breaks the rule that has sustained her, the one thing in her control—never get attached. Lane Riley has no idea he’s fallen for Abithica, wearing Sydney Turner’s body and that a future with her is impossible. Desperate to stay with him, Abithica uncovers the mystery of what she is, only to learn she’s a pawn in a battle over souls, and that she’s probably one of the “bad guys.” What will happen if she refuses to leave Sydney’s body?

 

Click HERE to read an excerpt.

Click HERE to read Julia’s review.

 

Giveaway Guidelines

  1. Open to US and Canada only.

  2. Leave a comment that includes a way to contact you if you win

  3. Entries must be received by Midnight MST on May 26.


    Interested in offering a giveaway on All Things Urban Fantasy? CONTACT ME

    36 comments:

    1. It is always because of a boy, isn't it? As long as he is cute, I guess ;-)

      And I LOVE this cover!

      magalyguerrero @ live . com

      ReplyDelete
    2. This sounds like a good story, I would like to read it.
      twoofakind12@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. That really sounds like a good story. Please enter me in contest. I would love to read this book. Tore923@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Sounds really interesting.

      juliecookies(at)gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks for giveaway.
      The cover is definitely eye-catching!

      inga(dot)kupp(at)gmail(dot)com

      inga from http://www.ingasilbergbooks.com/

      ReplyDelete
    6. The cover is fantastic! I adore it! Thanks for the chance to win!

      hense1kk AT cmich DOT edu

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wow... never heard of this one before but it sounds great! Thanks for the giveaway :)

      fadeintofantasy@live.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Looks awesome!

      freda.mans[at]gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. What a great cover. Thanks for the giveaway.

      lizzi0915 at aol dot com

      ReplyDelete
    10. Fabulous cover! Sounds great :)

      Vivien
      deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    11. Different type of story! The things we do for love!

      meredithfl at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    12. This story sounds awesome I'd love to get a free copy of it.

      scifigeekgirl@comcast.net

      ReplyDelete
    13. I would really like to win this book it sounds amazing
      velvethubler at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    14. Wow! This seems like a really great read. Can't wait to read it! Thanks for the great contest.

      jen72684(at)hotmail(dot)Com

      ReplyDelete
    15. Hello I was wondering if you would like to be apart of my book tour team. its a new site and I need all the reviewers I can get. I hope you consider and have an amazing day!

      http://klearbooktours.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    16. This book sounds awesome!

      twiztidsharkie(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    17. Sounds interesting. Please count me in. Thanks

      forwhlz at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    18. This storyline sounds really unique.

      acm05atjuno.com

      ReplyDelete
    19. Thanks for the giveaway! :D

      blissfulrains(at)yahoo(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    20. That is a gorgeous cover very attracting to the eye.

      alycia@thejeepdiva.com

      ReplyDelete
    21. First time hearing of this one, sounds good! tWarner419@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    22. love the cover and the books sounds like a good read too!

      elizabethjhoskins@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    23. this is just great!!!
      GFC follower
      vidishamun@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    24. sounds interesting!
      throuthehaze at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    25. Sounds interesting!
      melissar527 at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    26. Sounds like an interesting twist on true love.
      (\___/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

      alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
      http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    27. I would love to have this book- this is a new author to me
      audie@wickerness.com

      ReplyDelete
    28. It wasn't the summary of the book that grabbed me, it was the excerpt. By the time I finished it, I had roughly a million questions about the unfolding story. Let me summarize them: what happens NEXT? A great beginning, and I want to read more.

      Mickie T

      mdturett (at) juno (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    29. I would love to read this. Thanks for the chance to win a copy.
      peacelily_2006(at)yahoo(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    30. Oooh sounds really interesting. I'd like to read this one. Thanks for the giveaway!

      linaramz at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    31. Sounds positively intriguing!

      trixilly at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    32. Wow, this looks really interesting... and complicated!

      Aimee
      fictionfool@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    33. Thank you for a chance to win a copy of this book. colliena@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    34. Sounds like an interesting read!

      ReplyDelete
    35. Wow, what a concept. Would love to read this one. And man, who did the cover, it is stunning! If I were walking in a bookstore, it definitely would have caught my eye. Thank you guys for the great giveaway :)

      drharleyquinn87 (at) gmail (dot) com

      ReplyDelete
    36. Sounds really good

      vampireprincess2468@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete

    ShareThis

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    About ATUF

    Started in 2009, All Things Urban Fantasy is the place 'Where Para is Normal'. This your one stop for all things Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Paranormal YA, & select Speculative Fiction titles (Dystopian and Steampunk etc.). Want to know more about ATUF? Read the About page.

    If you are an author, publisher, or publicist that would like a book reviewed on this site please Request a Review. All inquires are welcome.

    Interviews? Guest blogs? Giveaways? Book Tours? Promotion of any kind? Contact us

    Follow ATUF

    Current Giveaways

    Mouseover for details & click to enter giveaway

    More coming soon

    See our Giveaway Policy

    Upcoming Guests

    Want to be a guest? Fill out our Guest Request Form

    Recent Comments

    Grab Our Button

    All Things Urban Fantasy

    Sites & Info

    Blog Archive

    Labels

    Copyright Text