10 May 2011

Cover Art Coverage: 17 New Titles!

   

Spider’s Revenge by Jennifer Estep
 

(Click to enlarge)

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

Description:

Killing used to be my reg­u­lar gig, after all. Gin Blanco, aka the Spi­der, assassin-for-hire. And I was very good at it. Now, I’m ready to make the one hit that truly mat­ters: Mab Mon­roe, the dan­ger­ous Fire ele­men­tal who mur­dered my fam­ily when I was thir­teen.


Oh, I don’t think the mis­sion will be easy, but turns out it’s a bit more prob­lem­atic than expected. The bitch knows I’m com­ing for her. So now I’m up against the army of lethal bounty hunters she hired to track me down. She also put a price on my baby sister’s head. Keep­ing Bria safe is my first pri­or­ity. Tak­ing Mab out is a close sec­ond. More…

 


No Author Comments.

  • Series: Elemental Assassin #5
  • Artist: N/A
  • Goodreads: Link
  • Publisher: Pocket
  • Release Date: September 27, 2011
  • Source: Wicked Scribes
  • Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Great cover, but I was distracted by the cover model’s face.  From the Jennifer Love Hewitt chin on TANGLED THREADS, SPIDER’S REVENGE looks like a different woman.  I like the old cover model better, this lady looks too petite. I actually wonder if this is a new cover artist (Tony Mauro did the previous 4).  I still like look and I love the ash falling like snow around Gin. That kind of sums up her character for me.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1)Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin, #2)Venom (Elemental Assassin, #3)Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin, #4)

       
    Charmfall by Chloe Neill
     

    CHARMFALL Cover

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:
    No description available.


    Not to change the subject… but check out the totally gorgeous cover of CHARMFALL, the third Dark Elite Book!–Chloe Neill

  • Series: Dark Elite #3
  • Artist: N/A
  • Goodreads: Link
  • Publisher: Puffin
  • Release Date: January 2012
  • Source: Author’s Blog
  • Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Each cover has more of the cover model illuminated, and I think this is my favorite of the series. I love the rich purple cover.  I agree, this is my favorite of the series.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    Firespell (Dark Elite, #1)Hexbound (Dark Elite, #2)

           
    Fighting to Survive by Rhiannon Frater
     

    (Click to enlarge)

    Compare to First Revision:

    And Original Cover:

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:

    Katie and Jenni have found new lives with the survivors of their makeshift fort, but danger still lurks. Nothing is easy in the new world where the dead walk and every day is a struggle to keep safe.

    As the elements, bandits, and the zombie horde threaten their safe haven, Jenni and Katie join the other survivors in fighting to survive as the world dies.

     

    I was pleased with the cover [First Revision] for many reasons. I loved that the two women were on the cover again, I loved the menacing zombies, and I loved that the artist used the ballroom of one of the derelict luxury hotels in the Texas Hill Country. The colors really popped for me and I loved the fragility of Jenni's crossed arms.

    Then it hit me. The two women were unarmed and merely gazing at the zombies.


    Wait a sec!


    I sat back in my chair, staring as I came to the realization that Jenni wouldn't be fragile in that moment and Katie wouldn't be standing with her hands on her hips. […]

    Nervously, I emailed the editor with my impression. She thought it was a valid point, though she loved the first cover. A few days later a second cover pinged into my email.
    I opened it up and was immediately conflicted.

    I loved that Katie and Jenni now had weapons to defend themselves. I loved that we could see Jenni in "loca zombie killer mode." Yet, somehow, the Katie in the first cover felt more like the character. I stared at the covers side by side. I called my husband over to look at them. I emailed the covers to friends for their opinion. […]

    Though I have heard horror stories about authors hating their covers, I have to say so far I really love the Tor covers. They are truly beautiful and are good solid representations of the stories inside the cover. I have also been flattered that Tor has listened to my opinion on the covers. -Rhiannon Frater

  • Series: As The World Dies: A Zombie Trilogy #2
  • Artist: N/A
  • Goodreads: Link
  • Publisher: Tor Books
  • Release Date: November 8, 2011
  • Source: Author’s Blog
  • Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    I love how the author walks us through her impressions for all three covers, and I think it’s amazing how different the tone is between the First Revision and current cover.  The current cover has a very edgy, Urban Fantasy feel, and I understand Frater’s conflict between it and the first revision.  My deciding factor is the character with her hands on her hips, it seems like a odd posture for confronting zombies.  I like the latest cover the best. Totally agree. When an author puts that much thought into her characters that even those little details matter, that’s a book I want to read. Plus the whole concept makes me think of Thelma and Louise meets The Walking Dead.   So cool.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    The First Days (As The World Dies: A Zombie Trilogy, #1)

          
    Unleashed by Sara Taney Humphreys
     

    (Click to enlarge)

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:
    A fresh, exciting take on shape-shifters, which is one of the hottest areas of paranormal romance. This debut was originally self-published in a limited edition and was a word-of-mouth sensation for booksellers in a major national book chain. ——The acclaimed and highly original world-building of Sara Humphreys introduces the Amoveo race—beautiful, strong shape-shifters who live secretly among humans and are threatened by outside forces as well as enemies from within. After endless searching, Malcolm has found his mate Samantha, but she doesn't know who she really is and won't believe it when he tells her...


    No Author Comments.

  • Series: The Amoveo Legend #1
  • Artist: N/A
  • Goodreads: Link
  • Publisher: Sourcebooks
  • Release Date: October 1, 2011
  • Source: Wicked Scribes
  • Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs down

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs down

    I think this is one of those covers best left unscrutinized.  The image itself is fine, trying to tie it to the title gives me a headache.  If he’s a hawk, shouldn’t it be “Unjessed”, not “Unleashed”?  This would be a great image for a Lady Hawk parody movie.  Not-a-Lady Hawk?Wait, stop, there goes my head again… Is it just me or is that hawk about to castrate that man?  Not exactly a good message for a PNR cover…
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    N/A

          
    The Goblin King by Shona Husk
     

    (Click to enlarge)

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:

    Cursed by a Druid millennia ago, Roan lives a bleak existence in the Shadowlands, desperately trying to retain his soul and not succumb to the goblin horde. When a beautiful human summons him to grant a wish, he sees a glimmer of hope. But will she ever agree to be his queen?

     

    No Author Comments.

  • Series: N/A
  • Artist: N/A
  • Goodreads: Link
  • Publisher: Sourcebooks
  • Release Date: October 1, 2011
  • Source: Wicked Scribes
  • Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    The cover model looks like a pumped up, sword wielding version of Adam Scott, of Party Down and Parks and Recreation fame.  Two thumbs up for the Scott look alike, minus one thumb for the giant fork-sword hybrid. Fabio 2.0 graces his 500 cover this year.  But I’m digging the sword.

    He does sort of look like the Parks and Recs guy. Love that show.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    N/A

         
    Shaedes of Gray by Amanda Bonilla
     

    (Click to enlarge)

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:

    “I’d learned the hard way that love is nothing more than the sharpest blade, and it can easily be turned against you. I refused to let anyone have that kind of power over me ever again.”

    In the shadows of the night, Darian has lived alone for almost a century. Made and abandoned More…

    I am in deep love with this cover. And I'm not gonna lie; I tend to stare at it. A lot. It's absolutely beautiful. Darian looks just as I picture her right down to the hood on her coat and the color of her hair. My favorite part of the cover is the way the artist made the ends of Darian's hair and the edges of her coat wispy, as if she's just leaving, or just entering her incorporeal form. You see, Darian is a Shaede after all, and she'd rather travel as a shadow at night. ;) I'm also struck by the expression on her face. Serene, while at the same time reaching for her Katana and gearing up for an ass-kicking. That's my girl! After seeing my cover, I have only one thought: December can't come fast enough! – Amanda Bonilla

  • Series: Shaede Assassin #1
  • Artist: N/A
  • Goodreads: Link
  • Publisher: Signet
  • Release Date: December 6, 2011
  • Source: The Qwillery
  • Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    I love this image, the red hair rising reminds me of descriptions of Rachel Morgan reaching for the Ever-After.  The cover is awesome, and I hope the narrative is worth the awkward spelling of “Shaede”, both my brain and Goodreads keep hanging up on that word’s spelling… so much good stuff.  I always get  a kick out of the covers that really give you a sense of place. And she looks wicked fierce.  You’re totally right about the Rachel Morgan Ever-After look.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    N/A

         
    Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent 

    (Click for Full Cover)

    Blood Bound

    Compare to the UK Cover:

    Blood Bound (Unbound, #1)

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:

    By blood, by word, by magic...


    Most can't touch the power. But Liv Warren is special – a paranormal tracker who follows the scent of blood.


    Liv makes her own rules, and the most important one is trust no one.


    But when her friend's daughter goes missing, Liv has no choice but to find the girl. Thanks to a childhood oath, Liv can't rest until the child is home safe. But that means trusting Cam Caballero, the former lover forbidden to her.  More…


    Blood Bound will be released simultaneously in the US and the UK on August 23, and as you can see, the art for the two versions is very different. They each also have slightly different back cover blurbs, and I find it fascinating to see which aspects different branches of the same publisher chose to highlight.

    If you remember the poll held here a few weeks ago, you'll notice that the UK cover artist took note of the opinions and notes left by the readers, and I have to say, I love the coloring on this version. The reds and the golds. The interlocked rings in the title on both versions have significance in the story, as does the cityscape on the UK version. And I LOVE the tagline at the bottom of the UK version!

    For what it's worth, the US is marketing the series as paranormal romance and the UK is marketing it simultaneously as urban fantasy. I personally think it's somewhere in between. -Rachel Vincent

  • Series: Unbound #1
  • Artist: N/A
  • Goodreads: Link
  • Publisher: Mira
  • Release Date: August 23, 2011
  • Source: Author’s Blog
  • Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    I had to include so much of Vincent’s quote, I think the difference between the US and UK marketing for this book is fascinating.  I love both covers, but think I love the UK version slightly more… does that mean I lean more UF than PR? It’s a really good litmus test.  I’m clearly more UF than PNR, because I love the UK version, but the US version isn’t really grabbing me.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    N/A

          
    In Memories We Fear by Barb Hendee
     

    (Click to enlarge)

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:

    Eleisha Clevon lives a quiet life in Portland, Oregon — for a vampire. She has learned to feed without killing humans and to train others of her kind. Along with her protector, Philip Branté, and their human companion, Wade Sheffield, she seeks out other vampires to offer them a community and to show them they do not have to exist alone.

    Now, a series of killings in England point to a new — and feral — vampire. Eleisha, Philip, and Wade travel to London to make contact with the terrified creature, to offer him sanctuary and stop the bloodshed. But the vampire they find is not what they expected. More…


    Our heroes go adventuring in London!-Barb Hendee

  • Series: Vampire Memories #4
  • Artist: N/A
  • Goodreads: Link
  • Publisher: Roc
  • Release Date: October 4, 2011
  • Source: Author’s Blog
  • Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    It looks like book 3 was a very big departure in style for the cover model, and I haven’t read this series so I can’t say if the narrative drove this change.  This latest cover is my favorite over all, I’m loving the street-casual UF feel. Love again that the setting is so clear from the cover.  I haven’t read this series either, but this is a cover that I would pick up in a store.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    Blood Memories (Vampire Memories, #1)Hunting Memories (Vampire Memories, #2)Memories of Envy (Vampire Memories, #3)

          
    Siren’s Desire by Devyn Quinn 

    (Click to enlarge)

    Siren's Desire

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:
    N/A


    …here’s a look at the cover for Siren’s Desire, the final book in the Dark Tides Trilogy. This is Addison’s story, and I will post the back cover copy as soon as I have it… – Devyn Quinn

  • Series: Dark Tides #3
  • Artist: N/A
  • Goodreads: Link
  • Publisher: Signet Book
  • Release Date: February 7, 2012
  • Source: Author’s Blog
  • Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs down

    This cover takes a risk with the color palette (pink with a redhead?), but the artist definitely pulled it off.  Especially when viewed next to the first two books in the series, ramping up to one gorgeous sunrise!  This also appears to be the first one where the heroine gets to wear clothes, so progress all around. The color scheme isn’t working for me at all.  It feels very harsh.  And I miss the mermaid.  I would have no idea that she even was a mermaid based on this cover…unless this one features a merman…but either way, this is a miss for me.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    Siren's Call (Dark Tides, #1)Siren's Surrender (Dark Tides, #2)

          
    Dark Warrior by Rebecca York
     

    (Click to enlarge)

    September 6th 2011 by Penguin Group (USA)      Dark Warrior by Rebecca York

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:
    An ancient struggle between two powerful forces erupts into an explosive confrontation in modern times.
     
    In the first century BC, Ionian Priestesses made a bargain with cursed warriors called the Minot. When the truce fell apart, the Minot remained cursed, and the Ionians remained mistrustful of men. In modern-day Arizona, Jason Tyrone, son of a Minot and an outcast Ionian, has come to reclaim his heritage.

    At the Seven Sisters Spa, where the Ionian women live and hide their true identity, Jason falls in love with the beautiful Sophia Thalia-and their passion will re-ignite a conflict that could destroy the Ionians.


    No Author Comments.

  • Series: N/A
  • Artist: N/A
  • Goodreads: Link
  • Publisher: Penguin Group
  • Release Date: September 6, 2011
  • Source: LovLivLife Reviews
  • Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs down

    Other than a photo flaw (or the publisher’s imprint icon?) creating a purple birthmark on those lovely abs, this cover is great.  I like this cover model’s striking eyes and the overlay of ancient ruins.  I like the ancient ruins, but I’m not a fan of the purple wash.  And really, we’ve seen this cover a million times before.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    N/A

          
    Devil’s Kiss by Zoe Archer 

    (Click to enlarge)

    December 1st 2011 by Zebra     Devil's Kiss (The Hellraisers #1) by Zoe Archer

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:

    A HANDSOME DEVIL


    1762. James Sherbourne, Earl of Whitney, is a gambling man. Not for the money. But for the thrill, the danger—and the company: Whit has become one of the infamous Hellraisers, losing himself in the chase for adventure and pleasure with his four closest friends.


    Which was how Whit found himself in a gypsy encampment, betting against a lovely Romani girl. Zora Grey’s smoky voice and sharp tongue entrance Whit nearly as much as her clever hands—watching them handle cards inspires thoughts of another kind...  More…

     


    No Author Comments.

    • Series: The Hellraisers #1
    • Artist: N/A
    • Goodreads: Link

    Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs down

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    I don’t like the repetition of the tattoo and the Hellraiser’s symbol, and nothing about this cover would make me think it’s set in 1762.  I do agree that some sort of time period indicator would have been nice, but I like the tattoo and logo. 
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    N/A

          
    Hunter of Shadows by Nancy Gideon
     

    (Click to enlarge)

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:
    This paranormal romance features a shapeshifter New Orleans cop as the hero, and paid assassin from another shape-shifter tribe as the heroine.
     


    No Author Comments.

    • Series: N/A
    • Artist: N/A
    • Goodreads: Link
    • Publisher: Pocket
    • Release Date: November 29, 2011
    • Source: Wicked Scribes

    Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs down

    That’s a lot of sweat for standing next to a closed window.  If you can’t catch a breeze, perhaps you should take your shirt off… I would have thought this was a contemporary romance, not a paranormal romance.  That’s never good.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    N/A

        
    Water to Burn by Katharine Kerr
     

    (Click to enlarge)

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:
    N/A
     


    No Author Comments.

    • Series: Nola O’Grady #2
    • Artist: N/A
    • Goodreads: Link

    Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    I’ve loved Kerr’s fantasy series, I’m excited to see she’s writing UF.  These covers have a retro feel that I like, but I’m not a fan of the the blue-fade-red effect on the title.  Not bad, but I prefer the cover of LICENSE TO ENSORCELL. I agree about the title fade effect. But my eye keeps going back the the guy carrying the girl in the background. Is he a villain?  I’m really curious.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    License to Ensorcell (Nola O'Grady, #1)

         
    Between by Jessica Warman
     

    (Click to enlarge)

    Between

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:

    Elizabeth Valchar --- pretty, popular and rich --- wakes up the morning after her 18th birthday on the yacht where she’d been celebrating with her closest friends. A persistent thumping noise has roused her. When she goes to investigate, she finds her own drowned body is hitting the side of the boat. Liz is dead. She has no memory of what happened to her, and can only observe in horror the fallout of her death.


    She’s also soon joined by Alex Berg, a quiet boy from her high school who was killed by a hit-and-run driver. The two keep each other company, floating in and out of memories and trying to piece together the details of what happened to each of them. More…


    No Author Comments.

    • Series: N/A
    • Artist: N/A
    • Goodreads: Link
    • Publisher: Walker & Company
    • Release Date: August 30, 2011
    • Source: la femme readers

    Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    I’m a sucker for stylized, YA covers.  I love her shadowy curls, the wave of her skirt, and her feet disappearing into the clouds. Yep, me too. The swing set in heaven look is really beautiful.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    N/A

          
    Hunted by Adam Slater
     

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:
    What would you do if you found out that not only could you see ghosts, but a load of demons were about to cross over into our world, and you were the only person who could stop them? That’s exactly what teenager Callum Scott faces in my new horror series, The Shadowing. His only backup is ghost boy Jacob and his giant spectral dog, Doom. And those demons aren’t going down without a fight. Soon Callum’s being hunted, and by something you wouldn’t want to encounter in your worst nightmares… If you like skin-crawling horror fiction, you’ll love The Shadowing!
     


    No Author Comments.

    • Series: Shadowing #1
    • Artist: N/A
    • Goodreads: Link
    • Publisher: Egmont USA
    • Release Date: September 13, 2011
    • Source: la femme readers

    Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs down

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs down

    The ghost’s head is just a little too pointed to pull off menacing, it looks like a conehead is coming to get him.  Still, worlds better than the anatomical drawing shown on Book Depository. Is that a guy? I thought it was a bird perched on the branch. Am I the only one…?
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    N/A

         
    The Isle of Blood by Rick Yancey
     

    (Click to enlarge)

    The Isle of Blood (The Monstrumologist, #3)

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:

    When Dr. Warthrop goes hunting the "Holy Grail of Montrumology" with his eager new assistant, Arkwright, he leaves Will Henry in New York. Finally, Will can enjoy something that always seemed out of reach: a normal life with a real family. But part of Will can't let go of Dr. Warthrop, and when Arkwright returns claiming that the doctor is dead, Will is devastated--and not convinced.

    Determined to discover the truth, Will travels to London, knowing that if he succeeds, he will be plunging into depths of horror worse than anything he has experienced so far. His journey will take him to Socotra, the Isle of Blood, where human beings are used to make nests and blood rains from the sky--and will put Will Henry's loyalty to the ultimate test.

     


    No Author Comments.

    • Series: The Monstrumologist #3
    • Artist: N/A
    • Goodreads: Link
    • Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing
    • Release Date: September 13, 2011
    • Source: la femme readers

    Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    I love how the covers of this series fit together, it makes me want to own the whole set in hardback just so I can line them up on the shelf. They do create a nice continuity for the series.  I like the hand grabbing the moon in this one.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    The Monstrumologist (The Monstrumologist, #1)The Curse of the Wendigo (The Monstrumologist, #2)

          
    Blood by K. J. Wignall
     

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:
    I do not remember being bitten. I wish I did, for then I would know the creature who did this to me and I would have a purpose, to track him down and repay him for the poisoned gift he gave me.
    Back in the Thirteenth Century, Will was destined to be Earl of Mercia, although he never lived to inherit his title. In the centuries that follow, Will has led a lonely life, learning to deal with whatever the present day throws at him, always searching for answers but never finding any.
    Until this time, when he awakens after a 20-year-slumber, hungry for the blood that sustains his undeath, when it appears that he is finally getting a glimpse at why he exists. He does indeed have a destiny, and an enemy, but revealing that fate will be a matter of trust...


    No Author Comments.

    • Series: Mercian Trilogy #1
    • Artist: N/A
    • Goodreads: Link
    • Publisher: Egmont Books Ltd.
    • Release Date: September 5, 2011
    • Source: la femme readers

    Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Though Anita Blake would disagree with using a color this bright for blood, but I love the splash crimson at each corner of this cover.  Eye catching and well executed. I love the colors here too.  Like you said Julia, eye catching.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    N/A

          
    Reckoning by Lili St. Crow
     

    (Click to enlarge)

    Reckoning (Strange Angels, #5)

    Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

    Description:

    The electric finale in New York Times bestselling author Lili St. Crow’s Strange Angels series!

    Nobody expected Dru Anderson to survive this long. Not Graves. Not Christophe. Not even Dru. She’s battled killer zombies, jealous djamphirs, and bloodthirsty suckers straight out of her worst nightmares. But now that Dru has bloomed into a fullfledged svetocha—rare, beautiful, and toxic to all vampires—the worst is yet to come. Because getting out alive is going to cost more than she’s ever imagined. And in the end, is survival really worth the sacrifice?

    DRU ANDERSON’S NOT AFRAID OF THE DARK.
    BUT SHE SHOULD BE.


    No Author Comments.

    • Series: Strange Angels #5
    • Artist: N/A
    • Goodreads: Link

    Julia’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Abigail’s ThoughtsThumbs up

    Finally, a return to the head-on, forthright, bad-ass Dru of book one!  The vampire face in the background is a little cheesy, I wish the background was all gold.  Her expression dominates, I love it. I could do without the background vamp too, but the fierceness of her expression is priceless.
     
    Previous Covers in This Series

    Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1)Betrayals (Strange Angels, #2)Jealousy (Strange Angels, #3)Defiance (Strange Angels, #4)

      

    And our picks for Best & Worst…

    Best

    Worst

    Reckoning10293850 unleashed11100789
    Which are your Best and Worst?

    2 comments:

    1. the dude on the Goblin King looks like Dean Winchester from Supernatural, that is a good thing ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sharon S. - I see it too! I'm a late comer to Supernatural, but I'm loving it so far.

      ReplyDelete

    ShareThis

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    About ATUF

    Started in 2009, All Things Urban Fantasy is the place 'Where Para is Normal'. This your one stop for all things Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Paranormal YA, & select Speculative Fiction titles (Dystopian and Steampunk etc.). Want to know more about ATUF? Read the About page.

    If you are an author, publisher, or publicist that would like a book reviewed on this site please Request a Review. All inquires are welcome.

    Interviews? Guest blogs? Giveaways? Book Tours? Promotion of any kind? Contact us

    Follow ATUF

    Current Giveaways

    Mouseover for details & click to enter giveaway

    More coming soon

    See our Giveaway Policy

    Upcoming Guests

    Want to be a guest? Fill out our Guest Request Form

    Recent Comments

    Grab Our Button

    All Things Urban Fantasy

    Sites & Info

    Blog Archive

    Labels

    Copyright Text