Thanks to the wonderful Ali from Random House, I have a brand new copy of MOON SWORN by Keri Arthur to giveaway! This is the ninth book in her hugely popular Riley Jenson, Guardian series. I’ve been wanting to read this provocative paranormal romance series forever (resolved to start ASAP!)about “a dhampire (half werewolf, half vampire) who is more wolf than vampire, and in the first book (Full Moon Rising) works as Jack’s assistant at the Directorate of other races….Pack is all to wolves, but Riley’s pack really only consists of her twin, Rhoan–and she will go to great lengths to protect him. Riley’s one aim in life is to find her soul mate, settle down, and recreate the family life she never really had. But her body is already betraying those aims.” –Keri Arthur. Be careful about reading the description below if you’re not caught up as there is a huge spoiler. Giveaway details below:
Moon Sworn (Riley Jenson, Guardian, Book 9) by Keri Arthur
Book Description
Warning! If you haven’t read Bound to Shadows, DO NOT read on!!! There’s major spoilers ahead
Some nights never end.
Some desires never die. . . .
Shape-shifting werewolf and vampire Riley Jenson is through with death—causing it, solving it, surviving it. Her soul mate, Kye Murphy, is dead—and at Riley’s own hands. Not even the seductive embrace of her vampire lover, Quinn, can fully ease her mind, for she has begun questioning everything that makes her Riley—including her job at the Directorate.
Now, the ritualistically slain bodies of ex-cons have started turning up. Reluctantly, Riley takes the case, but something even worse is waiting in the wings. A vicious enemy from her past is determined to strip Riley of everything that gives her life any meaning: her lover, her brother—and even her own identity. Can Riley survive this ultimate assault? All she knows is, she must fight one last time to find answers, before everything goes dark forever.
Click HERE to read the first chapter of MOON SWORN.
Product Details
Mass Market Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Dell (May 25, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0440245710
- ISBN-13: 978-0440245711
Riley Jenson Guardian Series
Half Vampire, half werewolf, all trouble….
click the cover to go to the page on Keri’s website.
Giveaway
Giveaway courtesy of Random House
One copy of MOON SWORN by Keri Arthur
Giveaway Guidelines
- Open to US only
- Leave a comment answering the question, “Which Riley Jenson cover above is your favorite? & a way to contact you if you win
- Entries must be received by Midnight MST on June 4th
I’d love it if you shared this giveaway on your blog or favorite social networks.
Interested in offering a giveaway on All Things Urban Fantasy? CONTACT ME





























I think kissing sin is my favorite.
ReplyDeletetwoofakind12@yahoo.com
Hmm...I think Kissing Sin catches my eye the most. Full Moon Rising comes in a close second though.
ReplyDeletekmichellec87(at)yahoo(dot)com
All of the covers are beautiful, but I think the Kissing Sin cover is the best.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
Kelsey
krae991 at yahoo dot com
Deadly desire was my favorite cover and also my favorite book.
ReplyDeleteelizabethcerna2011@gmail.com
Dangerous Games! That is one HOT cover!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the give away! Love Keri!
missie at theunreadreader dot com
Dangerous Games is my favorite, love this series! tWarner419@aol.com
ReplyDeleteDeadly Desire is a beautiful cover and I like the golden color scheme. After looking at all these covers I have to say, Keri Arthur has been blessed by the good cover fairy.
ReplyDeleteAnna
vampchixreadbooks@gmail.com
Kissing Sin...nothing hotter than howling at the moon.
ReplyDeleteBecky
bparson99@netscape.net
Dangeous Games has a great cover. It really stands out.
ReplyDeletedawnpnr(at)aol(dot)com
It was actually hard to pick, which is high praise for Keri's publisher. I went with Dangerous Games.
ReplyDeletecaity_mack(at)yahoo(d0t)com
us
Happy Holiday everyone!
Kissing Sin is my favorite. The darkish blue with the wolf backdropped by the moon is classic.
ReplyDeleteusignolc(at)yahooDOTcom
i like the cover for tempting evil the best! i love the way the moon looks on the green....though i have to say, it was a tough call, as all of the covers are beautiful!
ReplyDeletek_sunshine1977 at yahoo dot com
I'm a sucker for red lipstick so I'm going to have to go with Moon Sworn.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the contest!
Jen
iiiioneloveiiii(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Deadly Desire is my favorite cover and then Bound to Shadows. I loved this series so much and can't wait to read Moon Sworn. I'm sorry to see the series end, but I know Keri will continue to write awesome books, and I'll make sure I get to read each one.
ReplyDeleteBarbed1951(at)aol(dot)com
Bound to shadows is my favorite cover.
ReplyDeletevan
Littopandaxpress(at)yahoo(dot)com
Hard to decide as all are exceptional but Bound to Shadows keeps pulling me back.
ReplyDeleteI have not read any of this series but have on my wish list. Would love to win. Thanks for the opportunity to enter.
misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
My favorite cover is Kissing Sin
ReplyDeletejellybelly82158 at gmail dot com
I like Full Moon Rising the best- I think it pulls off being mysterious and romantic, while being much more subtle, which I can appreciate.
ReplyDeleteb(dot)cardone(at)hot mail(dot)com
Moon Swoon - Love the lipstick's bright red contrast against the cool blue-green backgroundj
ReplyDeletemisaacmom at gmail dot com
Its a cross between Full Moon Rising and Kissing Sin. I like the design of Full Moon Rising but I love the color of Kissing Sin.
ReplyDeletebacchus76 at myself dot com
I'm very excited about reading Moon Sworn. Hard choice about the covers but if I had to choose just one I would say Full Moon Rising. The others are very cool and sexy but the whole candle with smoke and shadows is awesome!
ReplyDeletekatearoo79 at hotmail dot com
Bound to Shadows is my fave cover
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
Full Moon Rising is still my favorite and I'm soo sad that this series is ending!! I'm going to re-read all of the books now that the last book is out.
ReplyDeleteI think Bound To Shadows is my favorite.
ReplyDeletevevinamaeve@gmail.com
Full Moon Rising looks amazing!!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
chichai_hana at hotmail dot com
The Darkest Kiss is my favorite cover!
ReplyDeleteI follow
mlawson17 at hotmail dot com
My fave is Embraced by Darkness, cannot believe the end is here already and a new series is coming !
ReplyDeletejackie b central texas
jacabur2008(at)gmail(dot)com
Kissing Sin appeals to me the most because of the color & the full moon.
ReplyDeletegevin13{at}gmail{dot}com
Kissing Sin is my favorite cover.
ReplyDeleteSkk25@aol.com
Moon Sworn!
ReplyDeletesix_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I like the cover for Moon Sworn the best.
ReplyDeletedelitealex2006ATyahooDOTcom
Love this series! Bound to Shadows is my fav cover.
ReplyDeletedarklyreading (at) gmail (dot) com
I'm A Follower- KISSING SIN is my favorite cover.
ReplyDeleteaudie(at)wickerness(dot)com
Moon Swoon is my favorite. Though the two preceding covers are good as well.
ReplyDeleterobin [at] intensewhisper [dot] com
Embraced by Darkness is my fav
ReplyDeletealterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/
All of the covers are gorgeous, but I like Moon Sworn the best.
ReplyDeleteechs2007@gmail.com
My fav cover would be Tempting Evil. It's got a great mystical feel. cfisher1504 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI'm torn between Kissing Sin & Tempting Evil. But if I had to choose it would probably be Kissing Sin. =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
mishtakes AT gmail DOT com
I love the Kissing Sin and the Dangerous Games covers
ReplyDeletejellybelly82158 at gmail dot com
I like Dangerous Games but it was a hard choice to make.
ReplyDeletechirth7@yahoo.com
I like full Moon rising. I think it's cool.
ReplyDeletejeff72768@yahoo.com
I like Kissing Sin a lot but there's others I like too.
ReplyDeleteshundelt@yahoo.com
I like the Darkest Kiss cover best.
ReplyDeletechristina101092@yahoo.com
The last cover is def my favorite! I like the color, the red lips.
ReplyDeletepatronus89013 at yahoo dot com
Kissing Sin is my favorite cover, followed by Moon Sworn. The red lips are so Riley Jenson!
ReplyDeletehennypenny2(at)yahoo(dot)com
Kissing Sin is my favorite cover because the colors and the wolf look really cool
ReplyDeletejuliecookies(at)gmail.com