16 May 2010

Winners: Blood Born & Hunted By The Others

Thanks to all of you who entered these giveaways. And thanks to Jess Haines and Random House for offering these books. 

image

A signed copy of BLOOD BORN goes to…

cfisher1504

I'd love to borrow Jean Claude from Anita!!!!!

A signed copy of HUNTED BY THE OTHERS goes to…

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)

Great interview! I have to say this book is on my list. It sounds amazing!What would I sign an Other contract for? I am thinking it would have to be for security for my family.  But, never know what can be offered that you just couldn't pass on. ;)   Thank you!

Congratulations! Please Contact Me with your address within 48 hours or a new winner will be drawn.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have a big smile on my face now. :) Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    Melissa, your copy will be on the way to you later this week.

    Best,
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jess! :) I'm really looking forward to it.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About ATUF

Started in 2009, All Things Urban Fantasy is the place 'Where Para is Normal'. This your one stop for all things Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Paranormal YA, & select Speculative Fiction titles (Dystopian and Steampunk etc.). Want to know more about ATUF? Read the About page.

If you are an author, publisher, or publicist that would like a book reviewed on this site please Request a Review. All inquires are welcome.

Interviews? Guest blogs? Giveaways? Book Tours? Promotion of any kind? Contact us

Follow ATUF

Current Giveaways

Mouseover for details & click to enter giveaway

More coming soon

See our Giveaway Policy

Upcoming Guests

Want to be a guest? Fill out our Guest Request Form

Recent Comments

Grab Our Button

All Things Urban Fantasy

Sites & Info

Blog Archive

Labels

Copyright Text