12 May 2010

Blogger Default Comments are back for good!

I have officially ended my quest for a better comment system.  It seems that simpler was better, so I’ve gone back to Bloggers default comment system.  I appreciate everyone's patience while I tried out a few different systems.  And thank you all who took the poll. 

image

I do hope that Blogger adds some more functionality to their system in the future (the ability to respond to individual comments would be my number one request).  But regardless, I promise not to switch around anymore.  I think some of you were leaving fewer comments just to avoid the hassle of the new systems, so I hope you’ll come back :)

All the comments from the previous systems have been preserved and all current giveaway entries are still visible. 

8 comments:

  1. I've been using Intense Debate, but am worryinga s I see more and more bloggers who had problems with it and lost comments.

    If Blogger would give the opportunity to reply individually I'd be happy to change back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those who stopped commenting with the new systems, so I'm glad the old blogger comment system is back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I never could get a comment to take or if it did. it shut down my computer. Thanks girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer this one because it is simple. I know that sounds lazy but I don't always have the time to fill out a form just to leave a comment then have it give me an error message.


    Stephanie G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abigail, every problem you describe and the reason you changed back to blogger is I am afraid going to be true of a lot of us. I know I am shortly, tired of no one able to comment on the Intense Debate half the time and then some of the comments go to Blogger Comments even though it is off and are lost to the person commenting!!!

    Welcome back to "simple", my site will go back after this weekend!!!


    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really interested in the features that so many of the commenting systems offered but after reading about so many people's problems with them, I'm glad I didn't switch. I definitely learned from your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just sorry I took so long only to end up where I started. thanks for everyone's honesty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like simple... I stalked you for a while, only cuz it is to much to comment with some of those others... But I am glad that you are back with simple.

    I hope all is well honey!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About ATUF

Started in 2009, All Things Urban Fantasy is the place 'Where Para is Normal'. This your one stop for all things Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Paranormal YA, & select Speculative Fiction titles (Dystopian and Steampunk etc.). Want to know more about ATUF? Read the About page.

If you are an author, publisher, or publicist that would like a book reviewed on this site please Request a Review. All inquires are welcome.

Interviews? Guest blogs? Giveaways? Book Tours? Promotion of any kind? Contact us

Follow ATUF

Current Giveaways

Mouseover for details & click to enter giveaway

More coming soon

See our Giveaway Policy

Upcoming Guests

Want to be a guest? Fill out our Guest Request Form

Recent Comments

Grab Our Button

All Things Urban Fantasy

Sites & Info

Blog Archive

Labels

Copyright Text