11 October 2009

I reviewed it, you win it!

imageNormally when I finish reading a book that I can’t find room for on my bookshelf I give it to a friend or I swap it on paperbackswap.com, but now that I have this wonderful blog, I decided to just give it away to one of you.  So, if you would like my (very nice) copy of On The Prowl which includes the stories:
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


Giveaway Guidelines
  1. You must be a follower
  2. Open US residents only
  3. Leave a comment stating whether you agreed or disagreed with one of my previous book reviews (not necessarily from On The Prowl) or something you learned from one of my posts
  4. You get an extra entry if you post or add my contest somewhere on your site (must include link)
  5. You must include your email - [at] [dot] is fine
  6. Entries must be received by midnight MST time on 10/19

9 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with your review about Karen Chance's Buying Trouble and I definitely like it when stories have endings to them.

    lilazncutie1215(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your review on the Mercy Thompson series, I am a Patricia Briggs fan myself. I was very excited to find the Character Profile for Mercy, I have not seen that done before and loved it! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    stacy.walker03 AT yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you when you say that Alpha and Omega kinda feels like they ripped the first couple of chapters out of Cry Wolf.

    sara_UFblog [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower. I didn't really agree with your review of Touch the Dark (Cassandra Palmer, Book 1) by Karen Chance. I loved all the details in the first book. It gave me a glimpse of what would be in the rest of the series. The sex scene didn't bother me either:)My email is brenda {at} standbesideher.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Abigail! Congrats on the new blog! I loved the banner. And lucky us that you are now giving your books away :-).

    I read your Cry Wolf review (among others) and I'm really glad I did, because I picked it up as the "first" in a series, and clearly I should start with the Mercy Thompson books first. Also, I thought you did a very nice job with the description of what you liked and didn't.

    I'm a follower.

    Thanks!
    b42bella AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. +1 I've never read any of the authors books before, but I agree that is one good post :)

    +1 Blogged
    http://juniperrbreeeze.blogspot.com/2009/10/october-contests.html

    cindyc725 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, since I'm new to urban fantasy, I haven't read all the stuff you've reviewed, so all I can say is that your review of Buying Trouble made me really curious to read that particular story. That's good, right?

    Thanks for the opportunity!

    arconna[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to agree with your post "Anita Blake: Love Her or Loathe Her? Part 2" Books 4-6 were tawdry & not a little demeaning. I rarely give up books, but ended up getting rid of this set. I wish this series hadn't taken the direction it did.

    gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a follower. :)

    I have to agree with pixie13 that I agree with your post Anita Blake: Love Her or Loathe Her? Part 2. I LOVED the beginning of this series and it had so much promise. Unfortunately L.K. Hamilton took a strong heroine and ruined her with the constant orgies (need I go on?).

    e.j.stevens.author[at]gmail[dot]com

    Thanks! I love Karen Chance and can't wait to read On the Prowl, especially after reading your review. xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About ATUF

Started in 2009, All Things Urban Fantasy is the place 'Where Para is Normal'. This your one stop for all things Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Paranormal YA, & select Speculative Fiction titles (Dystopian and Steampunk etc.). Want to know more about ATUF? Read the About page.

If you are an author, publisher, or publicist that would like a book reviewed on this site please Request a Review. All inquires are welcome.

Interviews? Guest blogs? Giveaways? Book Tours? Promotion of any kind? Contact us

Follow ATUF

Current Giveaways

Mouseover for details & click to enter giveaway

More coming soon

See our Giveaway Policy

Upcoming Guests

Want to be a guest? Fill out our Guest Request Form

Recent Comments

Grab Our Button

All Things Urban Fantasy

Sites & Info

Blog Archive

Labels

Copyright Text