![]() | Title: Blue-Blooded Vamp
Sexual Content: Rating:
|
Description
Review
The conclusion to Jaye Wells’ Sabina Kane urban fantasy series; BLUE BLOODED VAMP was in a word; epic. This book was jam packed with complex characters, thrilling action, and startling realizations about Sabina and her heritage. I think just about every character from past books got at least a mention if not a small cameo which was nice as it felt like a kind of final curtain call. What I really enjoyed most about this book was that it constantly moved (we even begin the book on a moving train) towards a huge finale involving an intense confrontation with Cain, the father of vampires.
While I enjoyed the finale and all of the action that led up to it; I felt that the story did grind to a halt every time Asclepius (god of healing) showed up and literally put everyone on pause (save for him and Sabina) to tell Sabina she had to do a favor for him. This favor does link to the main plot but I felt it was unnecessary in an already busy and intense book.
I liked BLUE BLOODED VAMP as the conclusion to this series as it brings every thread and character storyline to a satisfying end. Sabina has really evolved over this series and her happy ending was well earned.
| | | |
|





















oh I've just finished the fourth book and I really can't wait to read this one. I'm glad it's a good conclusion. It will be so sad to end it.
ReplyDelete