Have you joined #TeamAmity yet? There are tons of ways to get involved (and tons of amazing giveaways too) Just search #TeamAmity on twitter to enter them all & don’t forget to clickety-click the Choose Amity links as often as possible. As promised, there are several fun ways to show your support for #TeamAmity and the upcoming book INSURGENT by Veronica Roth. Today kicks off a chance for you to win an amazing Dystopian YA Prize Pack including DIVERGENT & INSURGENT!
Which 14 titles can you win?
I adore Dystopian YA. I read a lot of it. A lot. DIVERGENT was one of my highest rated books of 2011 and so what better way to celebrate the upcoming release of INSURGENT than by giving away some of my all time favorite Dystopian YA titles:
*UPDATE* If you already own/have read these titles, you may substitute other Dystopian YA titles
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins
Inside (Insider, #1-2) by Maria V. Snyder
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver
Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi
Dark Parties by Sara Grant
Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano
Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2) by Lauren DeStefano
Enclave (Razorland, #1) by Ann Aguirre
And of course:


Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth
How do you enter this giveaway?
By recreating the INSURGENT cover! Yes, it’s gorgeous and powerful and unique, but we Amity faction members are all about artistic creativity. So let’s see what you all can come up with.
Rules & Guidelines:
- Giveaway is open Internationally
- There will be two winners: The winner of the best cover will choose three titles to receive. One runner up will choose one title to receive
- Submit as many INSURGENT cover recreations as you like
- Please do not use inappropriate images (nudity etc.)
- Post your cover re-create somewhere online (your blog, twitter, facebook, or even a free hosting site like Photobucket) and then comment on this post with a link to your cover. DO NOT attach your image in an email.
- Giveaway is open until Saturday April 28th. The winning covers will be posted here on April 30th
Inspiration & Resources
Check out the Amity Tumblr (tons of cool images).
Visit the Team Amity Faction Leader site: Divergent Lexicon
Check out the very cool (and very different) UK covers of DIVERGENT & INSURGENT:


Can’t get enough of Four? Dying to hear more from him? If we reach 35,000 preorders of INSURGENT, HarperCollins will release a piece of never-before-seen original writing by #1 New York Times bestselling author Veronica Roth—a pivotal scene from DIVERGENT retold from Four’s point of view (squeal)! Grab the widget, pre-order your copy today (if you’ve already pre-ordered, it counts toward our goal!) and spread the word to your friends. Let’s FREE FOUR, Divergent Nation!

































I have two questions
ReplyDelete1. does devieantart count as a place to post the picture?
2. can it be drawn and photominuplated?
Yes & Yes :)
DeletePerfect then thank you
DeleteOMG, i love this contest! I'm a huge fan of Divergent and dystopian novel, that's why I could not resist to enter this giveaway! Here is my fan cover of Divergent, made by using photoshop cs6!
ReplyDeleteHope you like it!
http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/9792/insurget.jpg
Ooooh! I love this contest! I admit I'm stupid with Photoshop, but here's my cover!
ReplyDeleteFor being "stupid" you did a great job!
DeleteSuch a fun contest! I couldn't get my covers all on one page, but here are the links.
ReplyDeletehttp://missminttea.tumblr.com/post/21053023724/fan-made-insurgent-covers
http://missminttea.tumblr.com/post/21053055633/and-another-one
http://missminttea.tumblr.com/post/21053092844/and-one-more
Thanks so much for the contest! :)
-Meredith
Here are my entries =)
ReplyDeleteI had a lot for fun!
http://www.tyngasreviews.com/2012/04/fan-made-insurgent-cover.html
All these covers are making me depressed XD because they are soooooo good and mine is not even close to being done or is anything like those since I have no models and I don't feel right taking things from the internet
ReplyDeleteUse stock images, it's what I do (except when using an actor/actress)
DeleteI hope you still give it a shot :)
DeleteThis is my cover for the contest.hope you guys like it.Good Luck to everyone! http://raftul-cartilor-vampiresti.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-post_14.html is on my blog
ReplyDeleteFinally finished
ReplyDeleteMy cover for the contest: http://animegirl4ever09189.deviantart.com/art/Insurgent-fan-cover-contest-295869332
Here's my cover for the contest:
ReplyDeletehttp://bevsi.tumblr.com/post/21108591062/my-insurgent-cover-remake
Well, here is my own submission:
ReplyDeletehttp://ice-ridden.tumblr.com/post/21111459438
I decided to take it one step further and create an animated cover, I hope you like it!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tyngasreviews.com/2012/04/insurgent-animated-cover.html
Here's mine: http://annerooo.tumblr.com/post/21201796755/heres-my-first-attempt-at-recreating-the-cover-of
ReplyDeleteI think this contest is for members of Team amity (I could be wrong though)
DeleteNope, it's open to everyone, even if you've 'joined' another faction :)
DeleteAh okay wasn't sure (which is why I said I could be wrong though) sorry I wasn't trying to start anything besides thats good to know now XD
DeleteThis is the first time I've done something like this, so hopefully it isn't too boring. Here is the link to my pic: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=434369923244589&id=100000194401058
ReplyDeleteKelly, the link isn't working...can you try it again? Or post it somewhere else?
DeleteOk, think I fixed it: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=434369923244589&id=100000194401058
DeleteIt's still not working. Can you try posting it somewhere else?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteSorry about all this mess. I THINK this will finally work: http://catnip72.tumblr.com/post/21402874062/insurgent-by-veronica-roth-cover-re-create-1
DeleteHere's my entry ! (:
ReplyDeletehttp://escapingwithbooks.blogspot.ca/2012/04/insurgent-cover-re-make.html
He's my entry~ Insurgent Fan Cover
ReplyDelete*Here's
DeleteSpelling ftw
http://escapingwithbooks.blogspot.ca/2012/04/2nd-insurgent-cover-remake.html
ReplyDelete2nd one !! (:
Moooore entries! http://annerooo.tumblr.com/post/21318915065/photoshop-is-like-an-ever-changing-maze-to-me-no
ReplyDeletehttp://mugglemadnesss.blogspot.ca/2012/04/my-own-recreation-of-insurgent-cover.html
ReplyDeleteThe first image of Insurgent is a recreation of "Fear" since it seemed like, well, in order to cause a rebellion...you need the guts to start it. Hope you like it <3
Not too long go, I also created a Divergent Cover for fun, so might as well post that too ;)
http://mugglemadnesss.blogspot.ca/2012/03/in-honour-of-divergent-soon-to-be-movie.html
Here is my second cover. Posted it somewhere new so hopefully this link works:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tumblr.com/blog/catnip72
This link takes me to the Tumblr log in page.
DeleteOk, here we go (fingers crossed): http://catnip72.tumblr.com/post/21402243531/insurgent-by-veronica-roth-cover-re-create-2
DeleteARGH! I shall persevere and figure this out! LOL
ReplyDeleteGot em :) They are both now added to the contest Pinterest board.
DeleteHere is my entry. I hope you like it. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bg-vampirediaries.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ins1-copy.jpg
Okay. I did six. :) Hope you like them.
ReplyDeletehttp://tayteh.blogspot.com/2012/04/insurgent-cover-remakes.html
Hey Abigail!
ReplyDeleteHere are my three submissions, please let me know if you have any trouble with the link!
http://supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com/2012/04/insurgent-cover-redesign.html
Great contest! I wish I knew how to do this; maybe have a tutorial contest?
ReplyDeleteI would not be the person to give a tutorial on design :) I fumble through PaintShop Pro only when I absolutely have too
DeleteHere are my THREE entries!
ReplyDeletehttp://foreverlostinbooks.blogspot.ca/2012/04/insurgent-cover-remakes.html
Another entry =)
ReplyDeletehttp://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/114/e/4/insurgent_cover_by_tynga-d4xhbll.jpg
here's my third one !!
ReplyDeletehttp://escapingwithbooks.blogspot.ca/2012/04/insurgent-cover-3.html
Here's one:
ReplyDeletehttp://jarofinspiration.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/blog-post_24.html
Here's my entry, I hope you don't mind I just uploaded it onto TinyPic instead of my blog: http://oi45.tinypic.com/5cd6wp.jpg :)
ReplyDeleteGot it and added it to the Pinterest board for the contest :) http://pinterest.com/allthingsuf/insurgent-cover-recreates/
DeleteI don't see mine in there
Deletehttp://animegirl4ever09189.deviantart.com/art/Insurgent-fan-cover-contest-295869332
Got it :)
DeleteI love the one by Jenny #1 on Pinterest, its grey with an outline of a tree. So nice.
ReplyDeleteMy covers: http://awesomebookshelf.altervista.org/cover-re-create-contest-insurgent-teamamity/
ReplyDeletei hope this is still open. i just knew about this -__-"
ReplyDelete*off making covers*
my entry :)
Deletehttp://i.imgur.com/dDvyT.png
if it's not too late, i'm gonna make more XD
Yep, as long as you submit by the end of today :)
Deletehttp://i.imgur.com/ZHVRd.png
Deleteanother one!
thank youuu!
it's already April 29th at my place so i'm a little confused with the timezone >_<
Deletechances are high i'm gonna submit another cover(s) though.