Thank you all for entering this giveaway and to Laurie London for providing such a tempting giveaway: One copy of BONDED BY BLOOD by Laurie London & a Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain/balm.
The winner (chosen by Random.org) is…
BLHmistress
Congratulations! I’ll be emailing you soon. Please respond with your address within 48 hours or a new winner will be drawn.
Didn’t win? Buy your own copy of BONDED BY BLOOD with free shipping from The Book Depository:





















Grats BLHMISTRESS! I can't wait to find time to read this book and you will LOVE the Just Bitten lipstain if you like long lasting color without the gloppy gloss. It is my favorite lippy as a low maintenance kind of chick who still likes to wear a little something.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winner...and that is one HOT cover!
ReplyDeleteCongrats BLHMISTRESS!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Thank you I have been wanting this book and the lipstick is my fave color.
ReplyDeleteCongrats BLHmistress, happy reading.
ReplyDelete