To celebrate the launch of Tor.com Urban Fantasy on Facebook & Twitter this month, there are 4 prize packs being given away:
Blood Song by Cat Adams
Legacies by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Shadowfae by Erica Hayes
Street Magic by Caitlin Kittredge
2 packs given away on Twitter @TordotUF: retweet to Enter
Giveaway 2 UF prize packs including 6 Tor titles http://yfrog.com/hsvcqp RT by noon MST Thurs 2/3 to enter#TorUFgiveaway
2 packs given away on Facebook: Comment HERE to Enter
Tor.com Urban Fantasy Giveaway: To celebrate the launch of Tor.com Urban Fantasy on Facebook last month, we're giving 2 urban fantasy prize packs including 6 Tor releases:




















Wow!! This is amazing! I haven't read any of these titles! Thanks so much for the heads up!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteAre this giveaways international?
ReplyDeleteAlways international from Tor :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know about this. I sure am not about to let the chance to get my hands on these books pass me by!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up! I love Tor!
ReplyDelete