Yippee! I’ve crossed the 200 followers mark. I’d love to be able to host another Mega Giveaway in celebration, but with the Urban Fantasy Cover Art Awards (have you voted yet?), I’m kinda tapped out. But I can’t let this event pass without giving you all something, so...I thought I’d pay homage to my first ever giveaway and offer another ‘I reviewed it, you win it’ giveaway for my looks-brand-new copy of…
Immortal: Love Stories With Bite
In Immortal: Love Stories With Bite, edited by New York Times bestselling author of the House of Night series P.C. Cast, seven of today's most popular YA vampire and contemporary fantasy authors offer new short stories that prove that when you're immortal, true love really is forever. Rachel Caine (the Morganville Vampires series) revisits the setting of her popular series, where the vampires are in charge and love is risky. Cynthia Leitich Smith (Tantalize) gives us a love triangle between a vampire, a ghost and a human girl, in which none of them are who or what they seem. Claudia Gray (Evernight) takes us into the world of her Evernight series, in which a pre-Civil War courtesan-to-be is courted by a pale, fair-haired man whose attentions are too dangerous to spurn. Richelle Mead (the Vampire Academy series) brings us the tale of a young vampire on the run from the rest of her kind, and the human boy who provides the getaway car. Nancy Holder (the Wicked series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) immerses us in a post-apocalyptic New York where two best friends are forced to make a choice that may kill them both. Kristin Cast (the House of Night series) introduces us to a new kind of vampire: one with roots in Greek mythology, and the power to alter space and time. And Tanith Lee (Black Unicorn) shows us what happens when a bright young woman with some supernatural savvy encounters a misguided (but gorgeous) young vampire.*Note* This is the new edition that includes the Soul Screamers story "Binge" by Rachel Vincent.
GIVEAWAY GUIDELINES
Make sure you read carefully so your entry counts!
- Which story in Immortal are you are you most excited to read?
- Open to US residents only
- Must be a follower or subscribe via email (right sidebar)
- You must include your email - [at] [dot] is fine
- Entries must be received by Midnight MST on Saturday December 19th
EXTRA ENTRIES:
+1 Comment on a short story review from this anthology (+1 for each comment)
+2 Post this contest on your blog (provide link)
+5 Add me to your blogroll (provide link)




















Richelle Mead has always been one of my favorites. I'm going to have to say I'm most looking forward to her story :)
ReplyDeleteemily-casey[at]comcast[dot]net
I am excited to read Binge!!
ReplyDeletecfisher1504 at gmail dot com
I'm most excited to read the one by Tanith Lee! She wrote something with unicorn in the title!!!!
ReplyDelete+2 it's in my sidebar under the contest list
http://brizmusblogsbooks.blogspot.com
zedster.tbb(at)gmail(DOT)com
I am most excited to read the one by Kristin Cast!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
+5 blogroll
http://throuthehaze-reads.blogspot.com/
Raelena
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
I have to say Rachel Caine's story, because I love the Morganville vampires.
ReplyDeleteStacy
samnstacyATmeDOTcom
I would have to pick Richelle Mead's story first! I love her series~! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting sush fun giveaways!
makotolightning [at] hotmail [dot] com
1.I absolutely love everything of Richelle Mead's that I read, so I suppose I'm looking forward to reading her story the most.
ReplyDelete2. I am a US resident
3. am a follower and email subscriber
4. mandan513[at]hotmail[dot]com
-commented on reviews
-you are on my blogroll
http://not-really-southernvampchick.blogspot.com/
1. I look forward to reading the story written by Richelle Mead! I love her writing and follow all of her series :)
ReplyDelete-Follower and email subscriber
Van P.
Littlebookaholic(at)yahoo(dot)com
1. The story by Richelle Mead. She's such an awesome author :)
ReplyDelete2. US Resident
3. Follower!
4. n_monzyk_27@yahoo.com
+5 On My Blogroll!
I'm a follower, count me in! tWarner419@aol.com
ReplyDeleteAwww My Canadian self is a sad panda =(
ReplyDeleteI'd love to get my hands on that book!
I Love Richelle Mead and Rachel Vincent^^
1. I am most excited to read Tanith Lee's Black Unicorn. I have read several of her adult novels and am curious of how she writes her YA short story.
ReplyDelete2. Yes, I live in the US.
3. I am already a follower.
4. kakari89(at)hotmail(dot)com
I am so excited! :D
The story by Kristin Cast, her books are awwesome!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
mlawson17 at hotmail dot com
Tantalize, a love triangle between a vampire, a ghost and a human girl (That sounds really kinky to me!)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
alternate email
magenta 2 red [at] gmail [dot] com
remove all spaces
The one by nancy Holder, mostly because I am a New Yorker.
ReplyDeletemadamerkf at aol dot com
I'm most looking forward to reading Tanith Lee's story. She is just one of my favorite writers of short stories!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
beax0002 (at) umn (dot) edu
Im looking forward to reading the story by Rachel Caine. I love her Morganville series.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
Linked on sidebar here: http://donnasbloghome.blogspot.com/
bacchus76 at myself dot com
I am most excited to read the story by Rachel Caine because I love her Morganville vampire series.
ReplyDelete-email subscriber
Skk25@aol.com
1. Would LOVE to read the Claudia Gray story.
ReplyDelete2. US resident
3. Already follower
4. cami_381 {at] yahoo {dot} com
I'd love to read Richelle Mead's story.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
blogroll (left sidebar, under Fellow Bookworms)
thebookvixen [at] gmail [dot] com
I'm looking foward to Kristin Cast's story the most just because I have yet to read any of the other fab authors yet =)
ReplyDelete-I posted a link on my sidebar
-&& you're on my sidebar
(link for those: http://creativitygone.blogspot.com -->both links in right sidebar)
thanks!
mishtakes AT gmail DOT com
1. I'm a Richelle Mead fan so I definitely want to read Blue Moon. I cant wait! I've read and follow all her series, so I want to read any short stories she has too :)
ReplyDelete2. I am a US resident
3. am a follower
4. bells.franco@gmail.com
-commented on review of Blue Moon.
#1 Most excited to read the story on the "Morganville Vampires" by Rachel Caine, it looks good and have nothing of hers unless in Anthology form...
ReplyDelete#2 US Resident (Central Texas)
#3 follower and subscriber (jacabur on google friend connect)
#4 jacabur2008ATgmailDOTcom
+3 comment entries on the Nancy Holder review, the Richelle Mead review, and the Rachel Caine story review
+2 contest posted on blog:
http://jacaburintexas.blogspot.com/2009/12/all-things-urban-fantasy-200-followers_13.html
+5 Your Blog Button Link on top of Posts at blog:
http://jacaburintexas.blogspot.com/
and you are also on my list of Favorite Blog/Book sites on my right sidebar....
Can you tell am serious about wanting this one, please enter me in the drawing and here is hoping...
Jackie B Central Texas
jacabur2008ATgmailDOTcom
i follow the blog and would love to read claudia gray's story.
ReplyDelete-lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
I follow the blog via email denisetwin at aol dot com. While Tanith Lee is a favorite, I am most excited to read Cynthia Leitich Smith (Tantalize)because, hello? A vampire, ghost and human triangle? never read anything like that before and would love to see how she did with it!
ReplyDeleteI have subscribed via email.
ReplyDeleteAll the stories sound interesting and would be enjoyed by our teen patrons.
I've discovered how good much YA fiction is today. I'm always looking for more authors to put on the shelves for teens to enjoy.
Anthologies are a great way to sample their work. Sites such as this are also a big help for us to keep up with what is out there for readers.
I'm most interested in reading Cynthia Leitich Smith's story.
librarypat at comcast dot net
justpeachy36@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to reading the story by Claudia Gray... I think that one sounds fabulous.
Please enter me in the giveaway.
I am a new follower.
Cynthia Leitich Smith's story. It sounds like it will be tantalizing. hehe. I am an old follower of your blog and my e-mail is SincerelyEmmaM@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Emma
I'm torn between Binge and Richelle Mead's story!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower, and my email addy is
b42bella AT gmail DOT com
Thanks for the giveaway and happy holidays!
I'm really excited to read Claudia Gray's story. I've been craving something by her since I finished Stargazer.
ReplyDeleteI'm also excited about Richelle's story. I like her style. Girl kicks butt! Always a good thing.
Follower and US resident.
britneywyatt@gmail.com
Oh my gosh, I want to read them all..But Richelle Mead sounds the best, but then Claudia Gray's story sounds great..decisions, decisions, decisions...LOL I am
ReplyDeletea follower and subscriber (new). Thanks for the great giveaway. I live in USA..
misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
I'm a huge fan of P.C. Cast, Rachel Caine, and Richelle Mead so I'll be most interested in reading there stories. Of course I'm always looking for new authors so definitely a win-win for me.
ReplyDeleteFollower and subscriber
Proudly live in the USA.
Merry Christmas All!
katearoo79@yahoo.com